2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Phd In Kalasalingam University

Do the Kalasalingam University offers research programs? I have to do research program. So I have appeared in UGC NET exam and passed in that exam. Now I have a valid score card of UGC NET Exam. So provide details that can I take admission at Kalasalingam University for Ph.D Program with UGC NET Score Card?
Similar Threads
Thread
Kalasalingam University Workshop
Kalasalingam University Madurai
Kalasalingam University ECE Symposium
Kalasalingam University B Arch
How to Reach Kalasalingam University
Kalasalingam University Emblem
Kalasalingam University Fee Structure
Kalasalingam University Chennai
Kalasalingam University Profile
Status of Kalasalingam University
Www Kalasalingam University Com
Where Is Kalasalingam University
Kalasalingam University UG Results
Kalasalingam University IRC
Kalasalingam University for Deaf
Kalasalingam University Map
Kalasalingam University Video
Plagiarism Kalasalingam University
Kalasalingam University PhD programs
Kalasalingam University UG Courses
14th May 2020, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: Phd In Kalasalingam University

Can you provide me the details of the Ph D Program 2019 offered by the Kalasalingam University (Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education)?
14th May 2020, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd In Kalasalingam University

Applications were invited from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. programmes of this university in the following departments for July 2019 session in Kalasalingam University (Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education):

PhD Program offered in:

Architecture; Automobile Engineering; Biotechnology; Chemical Engineering; Chemistry; Civil Engineering; Computer Applications; Computer Science & Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; English; Information Technology; Instrumentation & Control Engineering; Management Studies; Mathematics; Mechanical Engineering and; Physics

Qualifications:
M. Tech./M.E./M. Arch./M.Sc./M.Phil./MBA/MCA/MA graduates in the relevant disciplines with minimum 55% marks in UG and PG degrees.
Selection will be based on written test and interview.

Stipend:
Rs. 10000-18000 per month for those who do not receive fellowship from any source
Higher start may be given to deserving candidates and those who have cleared GATE/NET/SET.

Ph D Program 2019 Kalasalingam University (Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in