2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

23rd July 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Phd In Computer Science From Bhagwant University

I want to do Phd In Computer Science program in Bhagwant University, Ajmer so can you tell me the criteria of admission?
23rd July 2018, 10:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd In Computer Science From Bhagwant University

The Bhagwant University, Ajmer offers Phd In Computer Science program.

Phd In Computer Science program

Eligibility Criteria:

Masters degree or equivalent in the concerned field with 55% or equivalent grade

Process of Admission:

An entrance test will be conducted followed by an interview by a committee consisting of the Director, Doctoral Studies & Research, Dean of the faculty concerned, Head of the Department(s) and a domain expert.

The component weightage of the selection will be as under, while making the selection.

Academic Record: 30%

Weightage for Entrance Test: 35%

The list for candidates selected for admission will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of both the components (i) academic record and (ii) entrance test.

After admission, the candidate will be required to make research plan presentation carrying a weightage of 35%. Weightage for Research Plan Interview : 35%

The candidate who does not meet the minimum 40% marks in written test, 40% marks in personal interview and 50% marks in aggregate will not be considered for Registration and their admission may be cancelled.

However that the candidates who have passed the National Level Test like UGC/CSIR(JRF) examination / NET / SLET / GATE/teacher fellowship holder, M.Phil etc or its equivalent shall be exempted from appearing in the test and they will be considered deemed to have earned 35% score in the written test.

Contact-

Bhagwant University, Ajmer
Near Janana Hospital, Sikar Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305004
0145 278 9406

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in