2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Phd at BAMU

I want to take admission in Ph.D course offered by the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. There is an entrance exam which is PET. Tell me about the eligibility criteria for PH.D entrance exam conduct by BAMU?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bamu prn
Bcs bamu
Bamu net set
Dr BAMU Pe
BAMU Net
Dr BAMU A
Bamu mba
Bamu gr
Bamu pet 14
BAMU B.Ed CET
Bamu ias
Pet bamu
Bamu
Bamu au
Bamu asc
B.ed bamu
Ar bamu
UGC ASC Dr BAMU
Bed bamu
MA Eco From BAMU
18th August 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: Phd at BAMU

I completed master degree and planning to do PhD degree from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU). Will you provide list of fields in which PhD courses offered along with eligibility so that I plan for admission here also provide address and contacts?
18th August 2018, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd at BAMU

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) is a public/ government university which was established in 1958. It is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra.

It is one of the oldest premier university with adjoining regions and people in innumerable ways.

PhD course details:

PhD offered in following:

Ph.D. (Dramatics)
Ph.D. (Marathi)
Ph.D. (Urdu)
Ph.D. (statistics)
Ph.D. (History & Ancient Indian Culture)
Ph.D. (Political science)
Ph.D. (Public Administration)

Eligibility details:

Ph.D. (Education):

Candidate must possess Masters degree in M.Ed. with minimum 55% of marks from this university or any other recognized university.

Process to apply:

Candidates can register themselves by submitting the entrance examination fees of Rs. 500/- (for open category) and Rs. 250/- (for reserved category candidates).

Candidates can download registration form from university website and submit it in the department along with the fees.

Candidates have to pay the entrance examination fee by cash/DD in favour of The Registrar, Dr. B.A.M University.

Candidate must have to send the application form and all the documents at the following address:

Address:

The Director,
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad (M.S.)
Pin- 431004

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in