2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: PhD Aptitude Test Amravati University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Paper Pattern of the PET Aptitude test of the Amravati University Will you Please Provide It ?
9th May 2018, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PhD Aptitude Test Amravati University

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, named after Sant Gadge Baba, is a public state university located at Amravati in the Vidarbha region of the state of Maharashtra, India.

The PET Aptitude test of the Amravati University is given below

Section A GENERAL APTITUDE
Section A will be based on General Aptitude and will be common to all candidates. Test for thisSection will be of 50 multiple choice objective questions with 100 marks. Each question will carry two marks. The medium for Section A will be in English and Marathi.

b) Paper Course
Course of Section A will contain Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Language Aptitude, Aptitude Test, General information on Environment that a common man should know, candidates awareness of scientific and quantitative reasoning aptitude, analytical approach etc.

Questions would be so designed to judge the creativity, analytical ability, reasoning ability,comprehension, divergent thinking, general awareness and research aptitude of a candidate,common elementary computer science, few questions dealing with basic computer awareness and uses.

c) Section B SUBJECT SPECIFIC
Section B will be based on specific subject in the relevant faculty. Test for this Section will be of 50 multiple choice objective questions with 100 marks. Each question will carry two marks. Themedium for Section B will be in English and Marathi.

Paper Pattern of the PET Aptitude test of the Amravati University

Contact Details
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
Address: Camp Area, Near Tapovan Gate, Amravati, Maharashtra 444602
Phone: 0721 266 2173
18th September 2021, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I want to apply for Ph.D. Aptitude Test (PAT) of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravat so tell me is Aptitude is the subject of this exam and also suggest me the best books for the preparation of Ph.D. Aptitude Test (PAT) exam?
Hello can we get previous year papers of PET
22nd September 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello can I get previous year question pepar of PET exam.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in