2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Phd Admission in Rajasthan University

I want to get admission in PhD in Rajasthan University so can you please provide me the details of admission?
16th July 2018, 08:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd Admission in Rajasthan University

University of Rajasthan, Jaipur invites online applications for admission to various /PhD Program for the session 2018-19

PhD Program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years

The admission to the PhD Program shall be made on the basis of merit of University of Rajasthan M.Phil./PhD Admission Test (Uniraj-MPAT) Exam conducted by the University and reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan shall be applicable

PhD Eligibility -

Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks at Post-Graduate exam of the University or of any other University/Institution recognized as equivalent thereto in any subject provided that the masters degree should have been obtained after taking Bachelors degree full course prescribed for the degree

A relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired Categories

Pattern of Exam-

There will be two papers for each MPhil/PhD Program and exam for both the papers shall be conducted in a single session of 3 hours duration.

Duration of the Paper-I will be one hour, and duration of the Paper-II will be two hours

Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.

Paper-II (Based on Subject) shall be intended to assess the domain knowledge of the candidate. The syllabus of Paper-II will be recommended by concerned Board of Studies or Committee of Courses

Admission Procedure-

For admission to MPhil/PhD Programs in different subjects, admission process to these programs will be complete in two phases:

Phase I: Phase I is meant for those candidates who shall be exempted from UNIRAJ-MPAT and it will include the candidates from the following categories:

Those who were admitted in M.Phil through UNIRAJ-MPAT and have passed their M.Phil Exam

The candidates having qualified UGC/CSIR NET Exam OR SLET/INSPIR Exam and Teacher fellowship holders

Phase II:

If seats for MPhil/PhD in a particular program remain vacant after completing the process of Phase I, applications shall be invited for the admission test (UNIRAJ-MPAT 2017)

The UGC/CSIR NET/SLET/INSPIRE qualified candidates who failed to get admission in Phase I against 40% reserved seats, will be free to apply in UNIRAJ MPAT Phase II for getting admission against remaining seats

Contact-

University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in