2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Phd Admission in IGNOU

My Self Divyansh and I have done MA Economics course from Pearl college and now I want to do PhD course from Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU so tell me the PhD courses offered by this University? provide me the application form for admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Admission Oct
MBA IGNOU Admission
IGNOU MBA admission
BBA in IGNOU Admission
IGNOU Phd Admission
IGNOU MBA IT Admission
IGNOU BA Admission
IGNOU SOL Admission for LLB
IGNOU M.Com admission
Admission in IGNOU for MBA
IGNOU BPP Admission
IGNOU MBA Course Admission
B.Com Admission in IGNOU
IGNOU B.Ed admission -14
IGNOU B.Ed Admission
M.com Admission at IGNOU
Admission B.Ed IGNOU
BPP IGNOU Admission
Admission of B.Ed in IGNOU
MA Admission IGNOU
7th July 2018, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Re: Phd Admission in IGNOU

Can you provide ne the admission July 2018 details of the PhD Programs offered by IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)?
7th July 2018, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd Admission in IGNOU

The PhD Programs are offered by IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) on a Regular Mode, not distance education mode.

PhD Program will be offered for July 2018 session in the following disciplines: Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Library and Information Science, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Gender and Development Studies, Women's Studies, Geography, Translation Studies, Statistics, Food and Nutritional Sciences, Environmental Science, Geology, Management, Life Sciences, Commerce, Hindi, Distance Education, Nursing, Social Work, Physics, Bio Chemistry, and Chemistry

Eligibility Criteria

General
One has qualified:
(a) For the award of Masters Degree of any recognized University/other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University. The minimum qualifying marks are 55% at Postgraduate level (50% for reserved categories), and
(b) In the Entrance Exam conducted by the University at the national level on the pattern of UGC/CSIR

IGNOU has informed via admission notification that these programs are launched in strict compliance with University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD/MPhil Degrees) Regulations, 2016

Important Dates
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 16th February 2018
Entrance Exam: 4th March 2018

Contact Detail:
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in