2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Phd admission BPUT

I want to take admission into the PHD course at the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela. I am looking for the eligibility details. will you please give me the link to get the eligibility details to take admission into the PHD course at the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela?
Similar Threads
Thread
BPUT Act
BPUT Help
Ceb bput
Nss bput
Phd At BPUT
Bput rti
Bput bso
Rti bput
Bput MBA
PHD In Bput
RTI Against BPUT
Bput srd
Bput mca
BPUT M Tech Admission
Bput mba
Dsp bput
Bso bput
BPUT Arc.In
BPUT admission m tech
BPUT PhD Admission
8th July 2018, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: Phd admission BPUT

Hii sir, I Wants to do Phd From the Biju Patnaik University of Technology Will you Please Provide me the Information About the Phd Admission of the Biju Patnaik University of Technology ?
8th July 2018, 06:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd admission BPUT

Biju Patnaik University of Technology was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002. It is the state technical university of Odisha.

The Information About the Phd Course of the Biju Patnaik University of Technology is given below

Phd Offered In
Engineering
Computer Application & Sciences
Architecture
Management and Pharmacy

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for entrance test, a candidates must have obtained a master degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 6.5 CGPA in a 10 point scale or 60% of marks in aggregate of any recognized University, or any degree recognized as equivalent in the subject in which the candidates wishes to pursue a course or research or in an allied subject.

Candidates having GATE/NET/GPAT/CAT/XAT/QIP or any National level recognized test or having been granted fellowship by recognized organization (such as DST Inspire etc) are exempted from entrance test and they have to appear the Via-Voice of the University.

For more Information you may Contact to the Biju Patnaik University of Technology the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Address: Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha 769015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in