2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th October 2012, 04:36 PM
Preetam.1

Ph.D At UBS

Can you provide me thesis details of Growth of selected small and mediumsized enterprises in Haryana with special reference to EBusiness from University Business School. Provide it to me.
9th October 2012, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ph.D At UBS

I am providing you the thesis details of Growth of selected small and medium sized enterprises in Haryana with special reference to E Business for your reference. Go through it. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have been playing an important role in the development of an economy. They have been considered as the backbone of large industries. They have provided support in the form of goods/services (Sardana). The success of South Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore as exporters in 1970s was based largely on exports by small enterprises. With the advent of planned economy from 1951 and the subsequent industrial policy followed by Government of India, both planners and Government has earmarked a special role for SMEs in the Indian economy. The status of SMEs has been drastically changed after globalisation policy. In the present era of borderless and market oriented economy, the two big global economic forces have emerged- the emergence of ‘new economy’ underpinned by ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) and growing instability and uncertainty linked to globalization

For the rest of the details you can use the pdf file provided.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf USB Thesis details.pdf (77.9 KB, 51 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in