2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd April 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D IIITM K

Hello sir I want to take admission in Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala for doing Ph.D so will you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria required for this Program??
Similar Threads
Thread
Tiic iiitm
Iiitm sors
ABV IIITM Site
Abv iiitm
IIITM Gwalior FDP
IIITM Hostel
Iiitm mba
ABV IIITM MBA Cut off
ABV IIITM MBA Cat Cut Off
IIITM Technopark
MBA At IIITM Gwalior
IIITM MBA Admission
Abv iiitm mba
CAT Cut Off IIITM Gwalior
IIITM Phd
Gwalior IIITM
ABV IIITM CAT Cut Off
IIITM Tvm
IIITM Logo
IIITM MBA cut off
3rd April 2016, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ph.D IIITM K

Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala is an institution that offers courses in science, technology and management. It is situated in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

It was founded in 2000

As you want to take admission for Ph.D so here I am providing you details related to this:

Areas

Intelligent Signals for Medical Imaging
Compressed Sensing
Computer simulation and modelling
Image Processing /Artificial Intelligence
Machine Learning
Data Mining /Cryptography
Biometrics
Digital Watermarking
Cyber Forensics/ Visual Surveillance
High Performance Computing
Grid and Cloud Computing

Eligibility
A candidate must have a Master’s degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in qualifying examination or a minimum of CGPA of 6.0 in the 10 point scale (or an equivalent grade in similar scales) and also satisfy any of the conditions mentioned below. A candidate belonging to SC/ST community shall be eligible for concession up to 10% marks in the minimum eligible marks for admission.

In addition, the candidate should meet any one of the following:

i) Secured a National/Research fellowships from Government of Kerala or Government of India/ by any agencies or by industries recognized by the University with valid score and committed financial assistance at the time of seeking admission.

ii) Qualified UGC-NET Lectureship examination or GATE / ICAR / KSCSTE / CSIR / NBHM / ICSSR. The scores should be valid at the time of admission tothe Ph.D programme.

iii) Secured an M. Phil Degree from a recognized institution with specialization related to the area of research to be undertaken.

iv) Foreign Students sponsored under a scholarship scheme by the Government of India for undergoing Ph.D programme in India.

Contact Details:
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala  
Kazhakoottam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695581
Phone: 0471 252 7567

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in