2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

PGIMER Recruitment

I am experienced programmer. I have 2 years of experience. I am unemployed from the last one and half year. I would like to apply for the Technical Officer(programmer) at the PGIMER. Please share the complete PGIMER Recruitment details for Technical Officer(programmer ) with me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pgimer
Recruitment of sister gr. Ii in PGIMER
Sph pgimer
PGIMER Recruitment Online
Pgimer mph
Chd PGIMER
PGIMER PGIMER Portal Results Result Query
PGIMER web
Pgimer
Recruitment Of Lower Division Clerk In PGIMER
Recruitment Of PGIMER
New OPD PGIMER
Clerk Recruitment in PGIMER Chandigarh
PGIMER Sr Recruitment
Recruitment of Sister Grade II in PGIMER
Pgimer sph
PGIMER Job
Recruitment In PGIMER Chandigarh
Rml pgimer
PGIMER PhD
10th December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: PGIMER Recruitment

Hello sir I want to know is there any vacancy in PGIMER so here can you please give me details about recruitment ?
10th December 2015, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is a medical and research institution located in Chandigarh, India.

Name of the Posts:

Senior Residents: 83 Posts

Senior Medical Officer: 02 Posts

Jr/ Sr Demonstrator: 10 Posts

Tutor: 01 Post

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have a Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act & must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council, Postgraduate degree in the specialty concerned or its equivalent for Senior Residents, Senior Medical Officer Tutor

M.Sc, Post graduate degree, Ph.D in the subject concerned/ allied subject for Jr/ Sr Demonstrator

Age Limit:

Candidates upper age limit should be 33 years (Except for the post of Hospital administration for which the age limit is 36 years)

Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates

Selection criteria

Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.

Application Fee:

Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST category candidates & Rs. 1000/- for all other category candidates through challan form (triplicate) in any branch of State Bank of India

Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319.

The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./ Challan No. given by the bank on it.

Last date for applying 28-11-15

Address:

Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research

Kairon Block,

Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012

Phone: 0172 274 6018
12th February 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is there any job vacancy for getting recruitment in PGIMER so here can you please give me details ?
12th February 2016, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is a medical and research institution located in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research and training facilities for its students

As per my idea at present there is job vacancy for HIV Research Fellow – Clinical and here I am giving you basic details
Qualification required
Aspirants should possess MD Medicine or any other clinical discipline/ Community Medicine/ Microbiology/ Ph.D after MBBS.
Selection criteria
Aspirants will be selected based on written screening test & interview.
Way of applying
Aspirants may send their application with attested copies of their certificates to the Room no 2021, Second floor, NEW OPD Block, PGIMER
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-01-2016.
Address:

Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research

Kairon Block,

Sector 12,

Chandigarh, 160012

Phone: 0172 274 6018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in