2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

PGIMER Lab Report

Hello Sir my brother is studying in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) , Chandigarh . I heard that PGIMER has started delivery of Biochemistry Lab reports online . He has requirement of that report . Would you please provide me PGIMER Biochemistry Lab Report ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pgimer
Sph pgimer
Pgimer mph
Chd PGIMER
PGIMER PGIMER Portal Results Result Query
PGIMER Mch
Pgimer rml
PGIMER Nic
PGIMER web
Aec pgimer
Pgimer
PGIMER Nine
Pgimer apc
New OPD PGIMER
Pgimer sph
Bic pgimer
PGIMER Job
PGIMER Annual Report
Rml pgimer
PGIMER PhD
1st June 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: PGIMER Lab Report

Hii sir, Will you Please tell Me How I View Lab Reports (OPD Patient ) of the PGIMER, Chandigarh ?
1st June 2018, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PGIMER Lab Report

The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is a premier medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students.

The Procedure to View Lab Reports (OPD Patient ) of the PGIMER, Chandigarh is as follow

Lab Reports (OPD Patient ) of the PGIMER, Chandigarh

Step-1:-The doctor fills the forms for the required tests.
Step-2:-If you are a Paying Patient, deposit the appropriate fees at the fees counter. If you are a non-paying patient you do not need to follow this step.
Step-3:-Your samples are collected at the sampling counters or the labs.
Step-4:-Wait for 1-3 days. For most tests, it takes about this time for the test reports to be available
Step-5:-After this period, go to the PGI and click on the "Lab Reports" icon.
Step-6:-Enter Your CR no.
Step-7:-Click on the "Generate OTP" Button. If the reports are ready, an OTP (One time password) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step-8:-Enter received OTP in "Enter OTP Received on Your Mobile No" Field.
Step-9:-You can view lab reports of the tests conducted in the last 30 days. You need Acrobat or other PDF reader software to view the reports.

For more Information you may Contact to the PGIMER, Chandigarh the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
PGIMER, Chandigarh
Address: Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
Phone: 0172 274 7585

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in