2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th March 2016, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PGECET Notification For Gate Qualified Students

I will get the details about PGECET Notification For Gate Qualified Students so that you can go through it easily.

Here is the eligibility criteria
a. The Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.

b. The Candidate should belong to the states of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.

c. Candidates should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in qualifying degree examination.

d. Candidate should qualify either in GATE / GPAT or APPGECET for the year 2015.

General Information

Post Graduate Engineering Common Admission in a State Level Admissions into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, and Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech. /
M.Pharmacy) Courses for the academic year 2015-2016 conducted by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory body of the Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Hyderabad.

Both GATE / GPAT qualified candidates and AP PGECET – 2015 qualified candidates are considered for admission into ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy.

A separate notification with details of admission schedule, certificates / documents to be produced etc. will be issued in the month of July 2015.

Preference will be given to GATE / GPAT Candidates in admissions to various PG
Professional Programmes, and only after exhausting GATE / GPAT qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with APPGECET-2015 qualified candidates as per the merit order.

All PG programs of part-time / sponsored shall not come under the purview of Convener

APPGECET and admissions to such courses are done by the respective universities.

PGECET Notification For Gate Qualified Students

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in