2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th April 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

PGDM In MS University

Hello sir, I am Nitin Patel. I am from Baroda. I want oyu to help me by givng me some information about the syllabus of the Post graduate Diploma in Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBM) course of Maharaja SAyajirao (MS) University of Baroda. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pgdm vs MBA
Amity University Noida PGDM
PGDM Course In Mumbai University
Mumbai University PGDM
PGDM Course In Mumbai University
Syllabus of PGDM of Pune University
PGDM or MBA which is best
PGDM in Lucknow University
PGDM Or MBA Which Is Better
MBA and PGDM
NIRMA University PGDM
MBA Vs PGDM
PGDM in Gitam University
PGDM Hall Ticket Mumbai University
Amity University PGDM Fee Structure
PGDM in SRM University
University of Hyderabad PGDM
PGDM Course in Calcutta University
PGDM or MBA
Pune University Syllabus PGDM
14th April 2016, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PGDM In MS University

As you have asked about the syllabus of the Post graduate Diploma in Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBM) course of Maharaja SAyajirao (MS) University of Baroda, I am giving you information about it
SEMESTER-I: PAPER-I: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT (SM)

UNIT-I:
Introduction to Strategy: Nature of Strategy and Strategic Decisions-Strategic Management-Strategy Development Process- The Environment- Competitive Forces (Five Forces Model)-Strategic Capabilities-Organization Resources;-Core Competencies-Value Chain and System- Feedback and Review / Case Analysis

UNIT-II
Corporate & Business Level Strategy: Business Portfolio Management- BCG & GE Approach-Integration, Diversification, Alliance, Merger and Acquisition-Market Development & Product Development- Feedback and Review / Case Analysis

UNIT-III:
Business Strategy and Organizational Structure and Processes: Managing People-Competitive Advantage through People-Managing Information-Managing Finance-Managing Technology-Feedback and Review / Case Analysis

UNIT-IV:
Managing Strategic Change: Transformational Leadership Processes; Business Strategy and Organizational Culture, Feedback and Review / Case Analysis

SEMESTER-I: PAPER-II: MARKETING MANAGEMENT (MM):

UNIT-I: Fundamentals of Marketing: Meaning, Concept and Philosophies of Marketing [In Brief]-Marketing Management and Functions of Marketing Manager-Role of Marketing in Indian Economy-Feedback and Review / Case Analysis

UNIT-II: Consumer Oriented Marketing: A Perspective: Consumer Oriented Marketing Perspective-Consumer Satisfaction-Customer Relationship Marketing-Consumerism and the Consumer Protection-Feedback and Review / Case Analysis

UNIT-III: Marketing Of Services: Meaning, Definition, Concept and Types of Services-Characteristics and its Implications in Formulation of Marketing Mix Strategies-Marketing Mix [7 P’s]; Strategies in Marketing of Services-Feedback and Review / Case Analysis

UNIT-IV: Contemporary Issues in Marketing Management: E-Marketing-Retailing-Rural Marketing-Managing Service Quality-Customer Value in Marketing-Feedback and Review / Case Analysis

PGDBM MS University syllabus

For more, you can refer to the attached file;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PGDBM MS University syllabus.pdf (118.3 KB, 64 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in