2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

PGDM IIM Ahmedabad

I would like to join Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad. Would you tell me that is the Time duration and Eligibility Criteria for this Programme? Please provide me an online process so I will apply fir it.
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA better or pgdm
MBA vs PGDM Which is Better
Pgdm or MBA which is best
Pgp pgdm MBA
MBA pgdm
Pgdm vs MBA
PGP PGDM IIM Calcutta
IMI PGDM Course
PGDM or MBA which is best
MBA PGDM Course
MBA or PGDM
About PGDM Course
PGDM Or MBA Which Is Better
Difference Between MBA And PGDM
MBA and PGDM
MBA Vs PGDM
IISWBM PGDM Course
PGDM or MBA
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Ognaj-Gota Ahmedabad
MBA After PGDM
23rd June 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: PGDM IIM Ahmedabad

I want to do PGDM program in Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) so can you tell me the criteria of admission?
23rd June 2018, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PGDM IIM Ahmedabad

The two-year full-time Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), is the flagship programme of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad IIMA.

Post-Graduate Programme in Management PGDM

Its main objective is to develop young men and women into competent professional managers, capable of working in any sector of organized activity, proceeding leadership and achieving excellence in performance while contributing to the welfare of the larger society.

Duration 2 years

Eligibility-

Bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Differently Abled (DA) or Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category, this is relaxed to 45%)

A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply

Admission Process-

The admission process consists of the nationally administered Common Admission Test (CAT), and subsequent rounds of personal interviews.

The students are selected on the basis of their CAT scores, past academic performance and performance in the interviews.

Selected students have scholastic achievements in disciplines such as arts, commerce, science and professional streams such as engineering, technology and medicine.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur,Ahmedabad 380015
Gujarat
INDIA
Tel: +91-79-66323456 / 26308357
Fax: +91-79-26306896

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in