2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd February 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Pgdca in cvru

hii sir, I wants to do the Post graduation Diploma in Computer Application from the CV Ranam university will you please provide me the details of ther PGDCA course offered by the CV Raman university ?
Similar Threads
Thread
PGDCA Syllabus CVRU
CVRU PGDCA Syllabus
PGDCA Result CVRU
Cvru.Ac.In PGDCA Assignment
PGDCA Result Of CVRU
CVRU PGDCA Model Paper
Cvru mca
Cvru.Ac In
MA in Cvru
PHD in CVRU
Time Table Of PGDCA Of CVRU
M.Sw In CVRU
Cvru msw
Cvru mba
Phd from CVRU
MSW Course In CVRU
Cvru dde
Mca cvru
CVRU B.Ed
CVRU PGDCA Result
23rd February 2016, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pgdca in cvru

Dr. C. V. Raman University is located in Kota, Bilaspur district in Chhattisgarh. Established on 3 November 2003, Dr. C.V.

As you wants to do the PGDCA form the CV Ranam university the PGDCA is offered by the Faculty of Information Technology of the university

About the Faculty of Information Technology
, the department of Information Technology at CVRU, aims at delivering proper education that builds a healthy curiosity amongst the students and provides them the right platform, which enables the pursuit of a successful career in this industry.

The PGDCA is offered as :
PGDCA (General)
PGDCA (Professional)
PGDCA (e-Governance)

Duration : 1 year

Eligibility Criteria : one may be graduate in any Discipline

for more details you may contact to the CV Raman university the contact details are as follow:
Contact details
CV Raman university
Address: Kargi Road, Kota, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495113
1st November 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii sir, I wants to do the Post graduation Diploma in Computer Application from the CV Ranam university will you please provide me the details of ther PGDCA course offered by the CV Raman university ?
i need a old que paper in pgdca
my gmail is rahulsahu9457@gmail.com
plz send me
27th December 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) offered by the Dr. C.V.Raman University Institute of Open and Distance Education (IODE)?
27th December 2019, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

The syllabus for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) offered by the Dr. C.V.Raman University Institute of Open and Distance Education (IODE) is as follows:

1PGDCA1-FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTERS & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Know the Computer -, Introduction, What does computer stand for?, Strengths of computers,
Limitations of computers, Fundamental uses of computers, Development of computers, Types of Computers, Generations of Computers

Personal Computer - Introduction, Personal computer, Uses of personal computers,
Components of personal computers, Evolution of PCs, Developments of processors,
Architecture of Pentium IV, Configuration of PC

Boolean Algebra and Logic Gates - Introduction, Boolean Algebra, Binary Valued Quantities, And Operator, OR Operator, NOT Operator, Basic Postulates of Boolean Algebra, Theorems of Boolean Algebra, De Morgan's Theorems, Reducing Boolean Expression by their Simplifications, Proving the Equations of Boolean Expressions By Truth Table, Principle of Duality, Standard Forms, Basic Logic Gates, Use of Logic Gates in Circuits, Karnaugh Maps

Number System - Introduction, Digital and Analog Operations, Binary Data, Binary Number
System, Decimal Number System, Octal Number System, Hexadecimal Number System,
Fractional Conversion, Coding System

Data Representation and Binary Arithmetic - Introduction, Bits, Nibbles, Bytes and Words,
Data Representation, Coding system, Binary Arithmetic, Binary Addition, Binary Subtraction, Binary Multiplication, Binary Division, Character Representation, Checking the Result of Binary Arithmetic

Input Devices - Introduction, Input Device, Typing Input Devices, Pointing Input Devices,
Scanning Input Devices, Audio Visual Input Devices

Output Devices - Introduction, Output Devices, Soft Copy Vs Hard Copy Output, Monitor,
Printers, Plotter , Electrostatic Technique, Special Purpose Output Equipments
Central Processing Unit - Introduction, What is Central Processing Unit, Arithmetic And Logic Unit, Control Unit, Registers, Instruction set, Processor Speed

Storage Devices - Introduction, Storage and its needs, Brain Vs Memory, Storage Evaluation
Units, Data Access Methods, Primary Storage, Secondary Storage, Hard Disk Operations,
Floppy Disk Drives, Winchester Disk, Optical Disk, VCD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, Zip Drive, Flash Drives, Blue Ray Disk, Memory Card, Driving Naming Conventions In a PC

Basics of Software- Introduction, What Does Software Stand For ?, Needs of software, Types of software, Open Source Software, Integrated Development Environment

Syllabus PGDCA for Dr. C.V.Raman University Institute of Open and Distance Education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in