2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th June 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: PGCET Karnataka News

I want to get the details of Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2018 exam so will you provide me?
8th June 2018, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PGCET Karnataka News

The Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test PGCET is the state level entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) for admission to full-time and part-time postgraduate courses offered by government/private aided/private un-aided educational institutions situated in the limits of Karnataka.

Karnataka PGCET 2017 Exam Dates

Commencement of Online Application Form 19th May 2017
Last date to apply online 5th June 2017
Last date to pay the fees in specified bank 6th June 2017
Admission ticket downloading from 26th June 2017
Examination Date 1st July 2017 (ME/M.Tech/M.Arch) & 2nd July 2017 (MCA/MBA)
Answer key release 13th July 2017
Result Announcement 21st August 2017
Document verification starts from 23rd August 2017
Option entry starts 5th September 2017
2nd counselling starts 23rd September 2017

Karnataka PGCET Eligibility

For admission to M.Tech programme, minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in B.E./B.Tech (45% in case of SC/ST and Category-I candidates). Same marks criteria is required in the qualifying examination for admission to MBA programme.

Those who have passed an undergraduate examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Applications or Computer Programming or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST and Category I candidates) are eligible to apply for full-time MCA course.

For lateral entry to MCA programme, one must have passed BCA/B.Sc (IT/CS) with Mathematics at graduate level and obtained 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST and Category I candidates).

Applicant should be the Karnataka resident and meets the domicile requirements of Karnataka state.

Candidates who have completed minimum 7 years of their academic qualification from class I from the institutions of Karnataka are eligible for applying.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in