2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

PGCET category

Hello sir I am belonging form OBC category and I want to apply for the Karnataka post graduate common entrance test. So I want to know about the Reservation of Seats of the Karnataka post graduate common entrance test. Will you please provide me its details?
Similar Threads
Thread
ZZ Category Orissa Jee
UR Category In AIPMT
KTET Category III Answer Key
OBC Belong from which Category
UR Category In AIPMT
PD Category IIT JEE
What Is Category No In RRB Chennai
UPSEE Category
CW Category Delhi University
EAMCET CAP Category
What is NS in admission category?
PWD Category In JEE Mains
KTET category II
AIPMT Category
AIPMT Category UR
Online application form of Karnataka PGCET to get admission in PGCET
Admission category ns s
JEE cut off for OBC category
MCA Degree Category
YCMOU LMS Course Category
30th April 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: PGCET category

Can you tell me about the Reservation of Seats category wise for KPGCET (Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test)?
30th April 2020, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PGCET category

The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has managed the Karnataka PGCET examination for the candidates to provide them admission in MBA/MCA/M. Arch/M. Tech/M.E/MCA lateral entry courses.

The Karnataka PGCET is completely known as Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. The exam is the state level entrance exam.

Karnataka PGCET 2020 –Reservation of Seats

Reservation for Ex-Defence Special Category –
Son or daughter of Ex-Servicemen comes under this category should provide a certificate showing the address of their parents issued by the Joint Director / Deputy Director of the concerned district and countersigned by the Director, Department of Sainik Welfare and Resettlement, Bangalore.

Reservation for Physically Disabled Special Category –
One claiming under this category is required to appear for the medical examination before a committee.

Reservation for PwD Categories –
3% of the total seats in government and government aided colleges are reserved for candidates having 40% or more disability.

Reservation for Reserved Category Candidates (only for Karnataka Candidates) –
Reservation is given to one belonging to SC, ST and OBC candidates under category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B.

Karnataka PGCET Cut Off

The cut off marks will release in the rank scored by candidates and on the basis of category and institutions, the cut off marks will provide and there are different cut off marks will be for different categories. One can check the cut off marks as per their choice of course. After every seat allotment procedure, one has to check the cut off marks.

Factors affecting Cut Off

Availability of vacant seats
Marking Scheme
The difficulty level of the exam
Previous years PGCET cut off
Reserve categories
Numbers of the appeared candidate

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in