2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PG diploma in Embedded or MBA in HR after B.Sc(electronics) & CS

Ok, I think both the course PG diploma in Embedded and MBA in HR are best so here I am providing you the information about both the courses.

PG diploma in Embedded-

Embedded Systems is a unique field, where engineers need to have sound knowledge in hardware and software design.

Eligibility-

Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (eg. BE/ B.Tech/ 4 years B. Sc Engg./ AMIE/ AIETE/ DoEACC B level etc) in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science Engineering (CSE) or related areas.

PG in Engg. Sciences (eg. MCA/ M.Sc. Engg, M.Sc.(CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation etc)

The candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examination.

Course Highlights-

Training by R & D Teams
Unique Curriculum designed by R&D experts
State of the art Laboratory
Creative Learning environment
Extensive Hands on sessions
Quality course content
Exposure to Soft Skills
Well equipped Library
Cooperative Learning

MBA in HR -

M.B.A. Industrial Management or Master of Business Administration in Industrial Management is a post graduate Industrial Management course. The duration of this course is 2 years.

Eligibility-

Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks in aggregate (40 % in case of SC / ST candidate)or any other equivalent qualification.
Some of the very reputed universities and institutes conduct entrance examination to get admission to the degree course.

Now choose the course according to your eligibility criteria and interest.
26th November 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the which one is best between PG diploma in Embedded or MBA in HR after B.Sc(electronics) & CS. So here can you provide me information about it?
26th November 2015, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

I have knowledge about the which one is best between PG diploma in Embedded or MBA in HR after B.Sc(electronics) & CS. So here I am telling you about it as you want.

PG diploma in embedded system design & MBA in HR are 2 different & unrelated courses.

In my opinion you should do a MBA in HR because it has good scope in India

Here I am telling you about it as you want.

Few of the popular traditional specializations are:

Finance
Sales and Marketing
Human Resource
Operations
Entrepreneurship etc.

Specialization in MBA

MBA in Marketing
MBA in Finance
MBA in Health Care Management
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Accountancy
MBA in Retail Management
MBA in Human Resource (HR)
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism
MBA in Communication

VARIOUS STREAMS(JOB OPTIONS) FROM WHICH YOU CAN CHOOSE IS:

Aviation
Banking
Biotechnology
Petroleum Studies
Pharma
Public Relations
Real Estate
Retail Management
Rural Management
Sales & Marketing
Supply Chain Management
Telecom Management
Tourism
Hospital Administration
Hospitality Management
Brand Management
Business Administration
Business Management
Clinical Research
Construction Management
Economics
Fashion Designing
Finance
Health Care
Media
Oil & Gas
Operations Management
Personnel Management
Hotel Management
Human Resources ( HR)
Information Technology
Infrastructure Management
Insurance & Risk Management
International Business
Logistics
Marketing
Materials Management
14th February 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc (electronics) & CS. Now I want to get admission for higher education. But which course is best for me among PG diploma in Embedded or MBA in HR?
14th February 2016, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

As per my suggestion both course are best after B.Sc (electronics) & CS. Both courses are best. But choice is you’re which one you select.

Both PG courses are best but First you should decide your career objective & then analyse which course will help you to achieve that objective.

PG diploma in Embedded:

This course offers a range of topics of immediate relevance to industry and makes the students exactly suitable for industries engaged in Embedded System development.

Eligibility:

Candidates have BE /B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/Computer Science or M.Sc (Electronics). Graduates with appropriate experience may also apply

Course Structure

The PG Diploma in Embedded Real-Time Systems course contains seven modules. After completing the first six modules, the students have to do a 6 weeks project

MBA HR:

MBA in Human resource management is a process of hiring and developing the employees according to the organization.

The Human Resource Management is a function that involves in the process of hiring of the workforce, providing development & training, maintaining workforce regulation, assessment of their performance, providing compensation & benefits, motivating, relation with labour, health, welfare and safety assessment.

MBA in Human Resource (HR) is a 2 year degree programme.

Eligibility:
Candidates have to get the admission in MBA graduate degree in any discipline with 50%.

According to my suggestion you can move for in which you are interested.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in