2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd July 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: PET Exam Gujarat University

Hello sir, my brother is preparing for PET Exam Gujarat University. He wants notification. Is there any one can provide me notification of PET Exam Gujarat University?
2nd July 2018, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PET Exam Gujarat University

The Gujarat University is conducting PET entrance exam. The candidate shall be admitted to Ph.D. programme either directly or through M.Phil programmes in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.

The candidates who desire to get admission to these courses have to qualify Ph.D entrance test conducted by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.

Admission to B.E/B.Tech Courses in Government / University / Private Engineering Colleges in Gujarat affiliated to the Universities of Bhavnagar, Gujarat, MS Baroda, North Gujarat, Sardar Patel, Saurashtra and South Gujarat is made by the State-Level Admission Committee (SLAC).

Eligibility:
XII Science (HSC) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology from Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board of CBSE with 55% marks (40% for SC/ST).

Candidates who have passed from CBSE without Biology are considered for admission Committee C/o L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad 380015 by the notified date.

Here is PDF for notification of PET Exam Gujarat University:

Price Rs.750/-(non-refundable)

Examination Fee:

Online Payment Through NEFT transfer Only
General / OBC Candidates Rs.1500/-
SC/ST/PH/VH candidates Rs.1000/-

Structure of the Test:
Written Test (Multiple choice questions)

Paper I will cover the UGC syllabus of research methodology with 60 multiple choice questions out of which 50 questions are compulsory.
Each question carries 1 mark thus the total marks in Paper I will be 50.

Paper II will be subject specific and will contain 50 multiple choice questions and all are compulsory, each question carrying 1 mark.
Thus the total marks in Paper II is 50.

Address:

Gujarat University
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad Ȃ 380 009
Phone: +91-079-26301341, 26300342/43
Fax: +91-079-26302654
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification of PET Exam Gujarat University.pdf (200.6 KB, 52 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in