2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Personality test IES exam

Here I am providing you the UPSC Indian Engineering Services Examination Personality Test sample Questions

Tell me briefly about yourself

Why are you interested for this post?

Tell us something about your past experiences

What are your weak and strong points?

Why should we hire you?

Tell me about the most challenging engineering project that you have been involved with.

Describe a time when you confronted a problem that really tested your engineering know-how.

What single technical skill or ability is your best asset?

Describe one of the technical problems you had to solve.

What do you look for in a job?

Tell me about a time when a project team effort that you were involved in, failed.

What is your overall career objective? And where do you see yourself in the next five years?

Some of the best-engineered ideas are born out of an individual’s ability to challenge, others’ ways of thinking. Tell me about a time when you were successful in doing this.

Rate yourself on a scale of 10 on the basis of your technology know how.

You are assigned to work on an important project containing 7 design modules and you are short of time. By the end of the month all you can do is either to have 3 modules accomplished or to have all 7 modules started in parallel but not finished.
What strategy will you choose?

Describe two specific technical contributions you would expect to make during your job term.

Tell me about your greatest success in using the principles of logic to solve an engineering problem.

Tell me about a project with team conflict. How did you resolve it and complete the project?

Name three positive and three negative qualities of yours

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in