2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th February 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: Percentage Calculator For IGNOU MCA

Hello sir, how can I calculate percentage for MCA course from IGNOU? Is there any software then please provide me procedure where from I can get download it?
14th February 2016, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Percentage Calculator For IGNOU MCA

IGNOU BCA and MCA students may be wondering how to calculate their total percentage obtained by them in the all the previous exams. It can be done manually by adding the percentage of each subject from your grade card.

Software developed by M. Grish Rao for calculating the percentage marks automatically its called percentage calculator. Candidates just have to download it on their PC and choose their Course i.e. BCA or MCA, enter their Enrollment number and press submit.

This calculator will work for MCA New Syllabus students only and NOT for Integrated Mode Students.

Enter your Enrollment Number and Submit. Then click the link on the next page to view the calculation of your marks

One can download this percentage calculator from my IGNOU site. The address here I’m providing you

myIGNOU percentage calculator may be look like this image. From tis you can download it in your PC and mobile:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in