2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Peninsula Mdu

Do you know about the address of the Maharshi Dayanand University? If yes then give it to me and if it possible for you then also share the route from the Peninsula Centre to Maharshi Dayanand University so I reach my destination with any problem?
Similar Threads
Thread
Peninsula Heritage School
26th April 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Peninsula Mdu

I visited Peninsula, UK and have some official work here came to know about Medical Defence Union (MDU). Will you provide basic details about Peninsula Medical Defence Union (MDU) also tell what information I can get from here also provide department address and contacts?
26th April 2018, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Peninsula Mdu

The Medical Defence Union (MDU) is the UKs leading defence organisation for doctors. They are a mutual, not for profit, organisation owned by the members.

Established in 1885, they were the worlds first medical defence organisation and have led the way ever since.

The MDU is proud to announce the imminent launch of its new GP GROUPCARE scheme which provides some new benefits to GP practices, in partnership with Peninsula Business Services Limited.

You should have the following information to hand:

your individual MDU member number
your MDU GROUPCARE number and the Peninsula authorisation code.

GROUPCARE members receive free access to Peninsula's 24/7 employment law helpdesk via telephone or email.

You can receive:

immediate advice from dedicated consultants with in-depth experience in employment legislation, contractual requirements and case law precedents.
assistance in drafting any follow-up letters.
telephone coaching when managing difficult or complex employee relations.

Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, excluding bank holidays.

0800 012 1318 or 020 7022 2211 if calling from a mobile

GROUPCARE email

groupcare@themdu.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in