Super Moderator

Re: PEC College of Engineering Pathanapuram

The courses offered by the College of Engineering Pathanapuram are as follows:

Courses offered:

Electronics & Communication Engineering,

Electrical & Electronics Engineering,

Computer Science & Engineering and

Civil Engineering.

The Admission of the candidate is made as per the rank obtained in the state-level Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala.
19th March 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I am from kerela and after completing my 12th in pcm stream I want to take admissions in PEC College of Engineering pathanapuram. So kindly provide me with the various courses available there along with college details.
19th March 2015, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Hello user,

I would like to tell you that The College of Engineering Pathanapuram was established in the year 2011 by the Co-operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE), an undertaking of the Government of Kerala. The College is located at Elikkatoor in Kollam district of Kerala.

Now in response of your question, here I am summarizing the courses and admission details of this college which is as;

1. The admission procedure is as follow:

I would like to tell you that the admission is made as per the rank obtained by you in the state-level Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala

2.50% of the seats in the Colleges under CAPE will be allotted by the CEE as per the reservation policy of the Government.

3. So also, 35% of seats under Management quota under these institutions are also allotted by the CEE on merit basis and 15% N.R.I seat filled by CAPE on the basis of rank.

Lateral entry: The Engineering Diploma holders are admitted directly to the 3rd semester.

Here are the various courses in B.tech along with the seats available in this college:

1.CIVIL ENGINEERING (60)

2.COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING(60)

3.ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (60)

4.ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (60)

Here I am providing you information about the Training and Placement Cell

I would like to tell you that the training and placement cell is a group of zealous students guided by eminent faculty. The cell acts as a morale booster to extend all possible assistance to career conscious students.

Targeting overall development, the following programs are conducted frequently.

Seminars and workshops
Career guidance camps
Personality development classes
Mock tests and interviews
Group Discussions

The Modus Operandi for placement in this college comparises the following:

1. The TPC invites the aspiring organization for campus
recruitment.
2. An expedient date is fixed and the procedure is completed
with in the campus itself.
3. State-of-the-art facilities are provided for conducting
the procedure.

Placement cell Co-ordinator: SHAHAS (Asst.Prof.Civil)

For more information contact here:

COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PATHANAPURAM
(UNDER CAPE , GOVERNMENT OF KERALA)
ELIKKATTOOR P O
PIRAVANTHOOR
PATHANAPURAM
KOLLAM
PIN- 689696
Header image 0475-2022810
FAX:0475-2225959

Thank you.. visit again
21st March 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am Vikash garg and I want to take admissions in PEC College of Engineering Pathanapuram .So kindly provide me with the various courses in this college along with the other related information.
21st March 2015, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Mr. Garg

I would like to tell you that

The College of Engineering Pathanapuram was established in the year 2011 by the Co-operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE), an undertaking of the Government of Kerala.

The College is located at Elikkatoor in Kollam district of Kerala and it is situated at a serene ambience in a vast area of twenty five acres, which is 7 Kms from Punalur and 8 Kms from Pathanapuram.

So Here in response of your question I am step by step mentioning the various details related to this college which will be beneficial for you:

1. FOLLOWING ARE THE BRANCHES AVAILABLE IN THIS COLLEGE;

A. CIVIL ENGINEERING (60)

B. COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING(60)

C. ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (60)

D. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (60)

The numbers in the box represents the number of available seats in each branch this college

2. Here I am mentioning some of the admissions details which are as ;

A.I would like to tell you that the Admission is made as per the rank obtained by you in the state-level Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala State.

2. I would also like to mention that 50% of the seats in the Colleges under CAPE will be allotted by the CEE as per the reservation policy of the Government.

3.along with that 35% of seats under Management quota under these institutions are also allotted by the CEE on merit basis and 15% N.R.I seat filled by CAPE on the basis of rank.

4.Let me inform you that lateral entry for the applicants with Engineering Diploma holders are admitted directly to the 3rd semester.

3.If you wish to have a sight of the college here I am providing you with a map for that:

[MAP]PEC College of Engineering Pathanapuram[/MAP]

4. If you wish to know something more here I am providing you with the contact details:

COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PATHANAPURAM
(UNDER CAPE , GOVERNMENT OF KERALA)
ELIKKATTOOR P O
PIRAVANTHOOR
PATHANAPURAM
KOLLAM
PIN- 689696
FAX:0475-2225959

principal.pathanapuram@gmail.com

Thank you.. visit again

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in