2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

PDPU Contact Us

I want to know does the PDPU University offer Direct Admission for B.Tech Program. Actually I have completed Polytechnic Diploma Course. Now my friend suggested me to do B.Tech. So I need to know admission procedure for direct admission at PDPU University? Give me contact number of this University also to know important dates for admission.
Similar Threads
Thread
Pdpu sot
Phd from PDPU
PDPU Contact No
Ph D at PDPU
Pdpu guj
PDPU MBA Cut Off
PDPU Gym
Pdpu mba
Pdpu mba
SBI PDPU Branch Contact Number
Spt pdpu
MBA from PDPU
Mba in pdpu
PDPU Map
Pdpu nri
PDPU Cup
Spm pdpu
PDPU Contact
Sse pdpu
MBA from PDPU
6th July 2018, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: PDPU Contact Us

Can you provide me the contact address and contact number of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) Gujarat? Also tell me about the Schools offered by it?
6th July 2018, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PDPU Contact Us

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) Gujarat, established through PDPU Act, a legislature passed by Gujarat state assembly in 2007.

It pursues active partnerships and collaborates with foreign universities through MOUs (Memorandum of Understanding). Partnership includes summer student Exchange Program, and Co-operation in academics.

Contact Detail:
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) Gujarat
Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421
Phone: 079 2327 5060

Schools

The 4 schools of PDPU offer - programs covering UG, PG and Doctoral programs in Management, Humanities, and Engineering:

School of Petroleum Management offers MBA and Executive MBA programs with specializations in Energy and Infrastructure, Operations, Marketing, HR and Finance.

School of Petroleum Technology offers B.Tech, M.Tech, and Ph.D programs in upstream & downstream Petroleum Engineering.

School of Technology offers B. Tech Engineering programs in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Information and communication technology and computer engineering. It also offers M. Tech and Ph.D. programs in the same streams. It additionally offers M. Tech in Nuclear Technology. It also offers M. Tech and Ph.D. programs in Solar Engineering.

School of Liberal Studies offers UG honours degree programs in Humanities, Management, Science and Commerce viz. Business Administration, Economics, English Literature, International Relations, Public Policy & Administration, Psychology, Mass Communication, Commerce, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. It also offers MA Programs in English Literature, Public Policy & Administration, and International Relations; as well as Ph.D. programs in the same areas.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in