2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

PAU Phd

In how many disciplines the Punjab Agricultural University offers Ph.D Program? Give instructions to admission at the University for Research Program? In which month the PAU released notification for admission in Ph.D? I want admission notification of Ph.D of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)?
27th February 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: PAU Phd

I would like to know the eligibility details for the Punjab Agricultural University PhD program as my uncle would like to pursue it and asked me for the details?
27th February 2016, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PAU Phd

Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana, offers admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) Programme.

PhD Programmes on all India basis in the following disciplines:
Agricultural, Meteorology, Agronomy, Biotechnology, Entomology, Extension Education, Food Technology, Horticulture (Floriculture and Landscaping), Horticulture (Full Science), Horticulture (Vegetable Science), Plant Breeding & Genetics, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Energy Science & Technology, Farm Machinery & Power Engineering, Processing and Food Engg, Soil and Water Engineering, Apparel & Textile Science, Family Resource Management, Food & Nutrition, Home Science Extension & Communication Management, Human Development, Agricultural Economics, Biochemistry, Botany, Business Administration, Chemistry, Microbiology, Sociology and Zoology

Minimum Qualification:
An overall credit point average also known as OCPA of 7.00 (out of 10.00) or 70% marks or corresponding at master’s level in the respective or related discipline and

An overall credit point average of 5.50 (out of 10.00) or 55% marks or equivalent at the Bachelor’s level.

5% marks are reduced for aspirants belonging to reserved categories

PAU PhD Admission Selection Procedure:

Minimum percentage of marks requisite to be obtained in the Entrance Test to be called for Counselling / Interview are 20% ( with negative marking ):
Performance in the Entrance Examination – 70%
Masters Research by Thesis – 10%
Interview – 20%

PAU PhD Admission Application Form:

Punjab Agricultural University PhD admission application form can be downloaded from university website

Send completed PAU PhD admission application form along with a DD for Rs. 3955/- (includes Entrance Test Fee for Application Form Downloaded) in favour of “Addl. Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages, Punjab Agricultural University”.

Address:

Punjab Agricultural University (PAU),
Additional Director of Communication,
Centre for Communication and International Linkages,
Ludhiana
Tel.: 0161-2401960-79,
Email: academic@pau.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in