2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Passing Marks in Bangalore University

I am doing the B.Tech from Bangalore University. I am not prepared for my B.Tech first semester annual exam. What are the passing marks in Bangalore University? So I will try to get the passing marks to become a pass in exam at least?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Passing Marks out of 50
Passing Marks in Rajasthan University
Passing Marks in IGNOU BDP
Passing Marks In Ptu
Passing Marks In MDU
Rajasthan University Passing Marks
Passing Marks in SMU MBA
Passing Marks In Kuvempu University
RGPV Passing Marks
Passing Marks in PTET
Ed CET passing Marks
Passing Marks For GUJCET
Passing Marks in Bangalore University B.Com
Passing Marks in UPTU MBA
MBA passing marks
Passing Marks for IAS Exam
Passing Marks In M.Com Rajasthan University
CA CPT Minimum Passing Marks
CPT Exam Passing Marks
Punjab university MA English Passing marks
13th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Passing Marks in Bangalore University

Can you tell me about the passing marks under the B.Com (CBCS) Degree Semester Scheme offered by Department of Commerce of Bangalore University?
13th July 2018, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Passing Marks in Bangalore University

The B.Com (CBCS) Degree Semester Scheme offered by Department of Commerce of Bangalore University cater to the manpower needs of companies in Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, Financial analysis and Management and to develop business analysts for companies, capital markets and commodity markets.

Minimum for a Pass:

Candidates who have obtained a minimum of 35% marks in university examination (i.e. 25 marks out of 70 marks of theory examination) and 40% in aggregate (i.e., total of university examination and internal assessment marks) in each subject shall be eligible for a pass or exemption in that subject.

Classification of Successful Candidates:

1. The results of the First to Sixth semester degree examination shall be declared and classified separately as follows:
a. First Class: Those who obtain 60% and above of the total marks of parts I, II and III.
b. Second Class: Those who obtain 50% and above but less than 60% of total marks of parts I, II and III.
c. Pass Class: Rest of the successful candidates who secure 40% and above but less than 50% of marks in part I, II and III.

2. Class shall be declared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by one in the degree course (excluding languages (part I) and non-core subjects (Part III)) as a whole.
However, only one who passes each semester university exam in the first attempt only shall be eligible for award of ranks. The first ten ranks only shall be notified.

Medals and Prizes:
No candidates passing an external examination shall be eligible for any scholarship, fellowship, medal, prize or any other award.

Contact Detail:
Bangalore University
Gnana Bharathi Campus, Gnana Bharathi Main Rd,
Teachers Colony, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
080 2296 1271

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in