2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Part Time Phd In NIT Calicut

Hello Guys I have done M. Tech (CSE) and now I would like to pursue Part Time Ph.D. from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut. Would you please tell me what is the Admission Process for this Programme? Provide me Fees Structure for this Course so I will manage it before my admission.
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Part-Time Stern Seton Hall Part Time MBA
MBA mip part time
PSG Part Time MBA
GMU Part Time MBA
MBA HKU Part Time
Ph.D Part Time and Full Time Colleges of kerala
NTU MBA Part Time
Roi Part Time Mba
Part Time MBA in Calicut University
What is difference between part time MBA and full time MBA?
MBA Part Time IIT
MBA in UAE Part Time
MBA ntu part time
MBA uae part time
NYU Part Time MBA
Part Time PHD In Calicut University
IIT Part Time MBA
Duration Of Part Time And Full Time Ph.D Programmes In Punjabi University,Patiala
MBA part-time vs. E MBA
M.Ed admission in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak part time or full time
10th July 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: Part Time Phd In NIT Calicut

I want to get admisison in Part Time Phd in National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut so can you provide me the details of admission?
10th July 2018, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Part Time Phd In NIT Calicut

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut also offers PhD (Part time External / On campus categories) which are classified as

i) Part time (external)
ii)Part time (on-campus)

For the Part-time (PT) and External (EX) schemes of registration, the applicant must be a permanent employee of a recognized institution/organization with at least two years of service and be engaged in professional work in the area to which admission is sought.

Part time PhD Eligibility-

The minimum qualification required for admission to PhD programme is one of the following:

M. Tech./ M.E./ M. Arch/ M. Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate in the M.E./ M. Tech. level from a recognized technical institute or university/ government open university.

B. Tech/ B.E./ MCA/ B. Arch/ B. Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 7.0 CGPA or 65 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university/ government open university.

M. Sc./ M. Com./ MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ MA/ MBBS/ BDS in relevant discipline with at least 6.0 CGPA or 55 percent marks or equivalent in aggregate from a recognized institute or university/ government open university.

ICWAI/ CA with a graduation degree in any discipline.

The minimum CGPA/marks shall be relaxed by 0.5 CGPA or 5 percent in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories.

To be considered for Full-time Institute-sponsored research scholar (category-A), a valid GATE score/ NET qualification as per MHRD norm for eligibility of fellowship is mandatory for candidates not having M. Tech./ M. E. degree.

Scholars under categories E and G must submit a no-objection certificate from the Institute/PI of the project respectively during admission. They shall work for the PhD programme while discharging their normal duties.

Part-time Sponsored research scholars (category H) may carry out their research work in their parent organization after fulfilling the pre-requisites in the Institute. They shall submit a no-objection certificate from the employer during admission.

Procedure of Selection:

Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the written test for technical and personnel interview conducted by Department Research Committees.

Contact-

National Institute of Technology, Calicut
NIT Campus P.O, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kozhikode, Kerala 673601
0495 228 6106

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in