2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th September 2015, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Part Time MBA from Delhi University

The University of Delhi is a public central university located in Delhi, India. It is known for its high standards in teaching and research, as well as the eminent scholars it attracts to its faculty.
Part Time MBA
Course Duration

3 years
Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

-You Should have passed a bachelor’s degree examination of at least 3 years duration with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
-Relaxation on this criterion may be made for those who scored more than 55% marks in aggregate in their post graduate degree or at least 60% in a Diploma in Personnel Management, Diploma in Management, Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Diploma in Administrative Management of the Delhi University conducted by the Faculty prior to the implementation of this particular scheme.

-You should have at least three years experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial, industrial or government establishment after passing the Bachelor’s Degree Examination.
For more information Contact:
University of Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Telephone: 011 2700 6900

[MAP]University of Delhi[/MAP]
11th April 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Part Time MBA from Delhi University

Hello, I want to know the details of the part time MBA course offered at the Delhi University. Please provide me.
11th April 2016, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Part Time MBA from Delhi University

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the part time MBA course offered at the Delhi University as under:

About the college:

The Faculty of Management Studies focuses on management education more than just business management. The commitment is thought leadership with a deep understanding of business.

Fees
The annual fee payable is Rs. 50,000 in two equal instalments of Rs. 25,000 each for MBA-Executive and MBA-Executive (Health Care Administration) programmes.

MBA electives:
FINANCE
MARKETING
STRATEGY & LEADERSHIP
PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
ENTREPRENEURSHIP
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
SERVICES MANAGEMENT
HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION

Part Time MBA from Delhi University

Eligibility:
Candidates should have at least three years experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial, industrial or government establishment after passing the Bachelor’s Degree Examination.

Contact details:
Faculty of Management Studies
Prof ND Kapoor Marg, Opp Kirorimal College,
University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Phone: 011 2766 6382

Here I am providing you the prospectus of the course as under:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Part Time MBA from Delhi University.pdf (947.0 KB, 130 views)

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in