2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2016, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Part Time Courses In Cusat

CUSAT has its one of a kind quality in educational module going from customary courses in science to the most exceptional projects in innovation and exploration in boondocks territories. It is this quality which makes the University a profoundly looked for after foundation worldwide for scholarly joint efforts and trade programs. The quest for perfection through projects has given CUSAT a national and worldwide recognition.

ADMISSION TESTS

Rank records for M.B.A (Full-time)/(Part-time), M.B.A (I.B.) M.B.A. (T.T.) are readied on the joined premise of the C-MAT score (AICTE)/MAT Score (AIMA)/CAT(IIM) and execution at Group Discussion and Interview as showed underneath. The standardization of the C-MAT/MAT Score/CAT(IIM) will be chosen by the University. Nonetheless, they should likewise present their applications through online to the University.

Group Discussion and Interview
Candidates for M.B.A (Full-time)/M.B.A (Part-time), M.B.A (International Business), M.B.A. (Travel and Tourism) will be short-recorded on the premise of their AICTE C-MAT score and will be required to go to Group Discussion and Interview.

Rank Lists
Rank records for M.B.A (Full-time)/(Part-time), M.B.A (I.B.) M.B.A. (T.T.) are readied on the joined premise of the C-MAT score and execution at Group Discussion and Interview as showed underneath :

AICTE C-MAT / MAT / IMAT Score 70%

Group Discussion 15%

Interview 15%

Total 100

Details:

Programme Name
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Duration
Nature of Programme
Professional/Non- Professional
Intake

M. B. A. (Part-time)
(i) Bachelors degree in any subject with 50% marks in aggregate.
(ii) 50% of the seats are reserved for candidates having 3 years of supervisory/ executive experience after taking the degree.
(iii) In the absence of such candidates as mentioned in (ii) vacancies will be offered to any other candidates satisfying eligibility as per (i).
6 Sem.
Part-time (Evening)
Professional

Contact Details:

Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
Cochin University P.O.,
Cochin, Kerala,
India - 682 022
Contact No: +91-484-2577290/2577550
Email: registrar@cusat.ac.in

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in