2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th September 2012, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Paper Solutions for Executive for C.S.

As you need cs executive paper solutions, so here I am providing you complete solutions of dec 2011 papers, you can download it from here. And for all past year paper solutions you can purchase solved scanner from market.
8th May 2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaleen View Post
As you need cs executive paper solutions, so here I am providing you complete solutions of dec 2011 papers, you can download it from here. And for all past year paper solutions you can purchase solved scanner from market.
i need c.s executive paper solution of dec 2012 of compay law and securities law.. please can you send me..!!
10th February 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

solution to previous papers

i am in Executive Programme-New Syllabus. I am looking for solved question papers of June 14 and Dec 2014.

Please send me the link at rsharanya226@gmail.com
23rd September 2019, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) CS Executive Previous Year question papers with solution , so if you have then will you plz provide me same here ??
23rd September 2019, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) CS Executive Previous Year question papers with solution on your demand :

1. (a) Discuss in brief the doctrine of severability.
(8 marks)
(b) Describe the right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions as
enshrined in the Constitution of India.
(6 marks)
(c) Explain the rule of ejusdem generis with the help of any case decided by the Supreme
Court of India.
(6 marks)
2. (a) What do you mean by promissory note ? State the requisites of a promissory note
with the help of some illustrations.
(5 marks)
(b) Discuss in brief the main remedies available to a person against whom ex parte decree
is passed.
(5 marks)
(c) What is meant by preventive detention ? What are the safeguards available against
preventive detention ?
(6 marks)
3. Distinguish between the following. Attempt any four :
(i) Specific performance and injunction.
(ii) Battery and assault.
(iii) Set-off and counter claim.
(iv) review and revision.
(v) Summons and warrant of arrest.
(4 marks each)
4. (a) Discuss the evidentiary value of an instrument not duly stamped under the Indian
Stamp Act, 1899.
(4 marks)
(b) Describe the offence of hacking the computer system as provided under the provisions
of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
(4 marks)
(c) State the meaning and characteristics of immovable property as per the Transfer of
Property Act, 1882.
(4 marks)
(d) What do you mean by the rule of lis pendens ? Write down the essentials of rule of
lis pendens as provided in the Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
(4 marks)

Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) CS Executive Previous Year question papers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in