2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Panda Antivirus

Can you tell me if Panda Antivirus is as effective as Norton Antivirus? Is it available fee on Net? From where can I download the Panda Antivirus? Is there any latest version available of Panda Antivirus in market?
Similar Threads
Thread
Wow panda
Panda Internet Security
Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Service
Trend Micro Antivirus Software
Mcafee Antivirus Contact Number
Norton Antivirus Contact Details
DC Zoo Panda Cam
Panda Free Antivirus
DC Zoo Panda
Dr. Panda Asian Heart Institute
26th July 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Panda Antivirus

Can you provide me the details of the - Panda Cloud Antivirus- as I want to check it before purchasing it?
26th July 2018, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Panda Antivirus

Panda Cloud Antivirus is antivirus software developed by Panda Security, a free and a paid version are available. It is cloud-based in the sense that files are scanned on a remote server without using processing power of the user's machine.

The cloud technology is based on Panda's Collective Intelligence. It can run constantly, providing protection against viruses and malicious websites but slowing the system to some extent or do systems scan.

Panda Cloud Antivirus

Developer(s) Panda Security
Initial release November 10, 2009
Stable release 16.1.1 / February 2016
Operating system Windows XP and later
Platform 32-bit, 64-bit
Available in English, German, Spanish, Greek, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish and Chinese
Type Antivirus
License Proprietary

Features
According to Panda Security, Panda Cloud Antivirus is able to detect viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, dialers, hacking tools, hacker and other security risks.

This Antivirus relies on its "Collective Intelligence" and the cloud for up-to-date information. It normally uses an Internet connection to access up-to-date information; if the Internet cannot be accessed, it will use a local cache of "the most common threats in circulation".

License
The free edition of Panda Cloud Antivirus is released under a license. Its practice is exclusively allowed for private households, state schools, non-governmental and non-profit organizations.

Best Free Antivirus for Windows

Antivirus protection
Real-time protection against all types of malware and spyware, schedule periodic scans and/or scan your computer on demand.
USB protection
Protect PC by preventing the automatic execution of malware from USB drives. Scan all USB drives upon insertion.
Panda Rescue Kit
Free PC recovery system. Run an advanced scan of PC or create a rescue USB drive to boot and clean those infected computers that wont even start.
Multimedia/Gaming mode
This mode ensures play or watch multimedia content without disturbance from antivirus while remaining completely secure.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in