2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th January 2017, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

PAN Number Of HSIIDC

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Plot Shed of the Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation please tell me Is PAN Card Number is Required in the Application form of the Plot Shed of the Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Latest news of HSIIDC
HSIIDC Upcoming Projects
HSIIDC Org Kundli
HSIIDC Office in Faridabad
HSIIDC Rules
Hsiidc narnaul
Office of HSIIDC
HSIIDC Advertisement
HSIIDC New Schemes
HSIIDC Contact Details
HSIIDC Bahadurgarh Map
HSIIDC Pachgaon
HSIIDC Gurgaon Contact
HSIIDC Barhi Phase 3
HSIIDC Auditorium Gurgaon
HSIIDC Barhi
HSIIDC Allotment
HSIIDC water
HSIIDC Notification
HSIIDC Panchkula IT Park
28th January 2017, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PAN Number Of HSIIDC

Set up in 1967, HSIIDC has been playing pivotal role in evolution of Haryana from primarily agrarian State to one of the highly industrialized States in the Country.

Yes , the PAN Card Number is Required in the Application form of the Plot Shed of the Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Here I am giving you the Guidelines for the online Industrial Plot/shed/FF shed applicants:

Guidelines for the online Industrial Plot/shed/FF shed applicants

First time user is required to register himself/herself/itself through registration link.
Registered user and Applicant seeking plot allotment ( persons(s)/entity proposing to Please select appropriate Applicant Status at the time of registration.

Applicant Company/Partnership Firm/LLP etc. should be in existence at the time of application, duly incorporated/registered as per applicable laws.

Change of name at allotment stage is not supported by on-line application utility. In-case of Joint applicants, maximum three applicants can join together.

In case of Company/Partnership Firm/LLP applying under ‘NRI category’, main promoter should have valid NRI status with majority stake (atleast 51% shareholding) in the project. Under ‘Persons with disability category’, applicant can be only an individual or proprietorship.

The Applicant should have a valid Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by Income Tax authorities, active Bank Account and active email id.

The Project Type has been categorised as i) Mega ii) Prestigious iii) FDI iv) NRI/PIO v) General vi) Persons with Disability. Applicant shall be required to choose the
appropriate Project Type.

Further, in Section-I of online application form, applicant can select the appropriate Applicant Category out of i) Women entrepreneur ii) Ex-serviceman iii) Scheduled Caste applicant iv) General v) First generation entrepreneur intending to setup business for first time.

Prestigious projects: As per EMP, Prestigious Project would mean;
For an Estate falling in Category A; Project involving Fixed Capital Investment (i.e. land, building, plant and machinery & Misc. Fixed Assets) of Rs. 50 crore and above, to be invested within the permissible period as per EMP.

For an Estate falling in Category B; Project involving Fixed Capital Investment (i.e. land, building, plant and machinery & Misc. Fixed Assets) of Rs. 40 crore and above, to be invested within the permissible period as per EMP.

For an Estate falling in Category C; Project involving Fixed Capital Investment (i.e. land, building, plant and machinery & Misc. Fixed Assets) of Rs. 30 crore and above, to be invested within the permissible period as per EMP.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in