2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Pan IIT Global Conference

I am IITian and I heard about the Pan IIT Global is conducting a Conference. I am busy in my job so I have no idea about it. Will any one here has any idea about the Conference conducts by the PanIIT Global. I will be very Thankful to you.
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU Conference
PTU Conference
DCE Conference Aarhus
IMS BHU Conference
SRM University Global Health Conference
CSC MBA Conference
MBA DC Conference
IITK Conference
IIT Mumbai IP Conference
MBA Risk Conference
MBA conference october
UHV MBA Conference
MBA QA Conference
LDS MBA Conference
NJ MBA Conference
Xavier University Global Outsourcing Conference
Conference In JNU
IIT KGP Conference
IIM Conference 09
IISC Conference 09
27th July 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Re: Pan IIT Global Conference

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Pan IIT Global Conference Organized At IIT Bombay ?
27th July 2018, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pan IIT Global Conference

The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public engineering institution located at Powai, Mumbai, India. On July 10, 2018 IITB was awarded the Institute of Eminence title.

Pan IIT Global Conference
The PanIIT movement started in 2002 as an umbrella organization to bring together alumni belonging to all the then seven IITs. Over the years, it has developed and consolidated itself in many ways with fully functional chapters in India, US, EU, Canada, Australia, Japan, and Singapore.

Objectives

It has organized a number of global and regional events to permit alumni networking to connect with fellow alumni by location, interests, major or career.

It also encourages the alumni community to come together and contribute proactively to the cause of nation building, engaging with the IIT governance and their vision for future development of the institutions.

PanIIT Alumni India (PIAI) is another such body running in parallel to the PanIIT. Managed by a PanIIT India Board

, it oversees the initiatives, activities and projects taken up in India as a consequence of deliberations during the Global IIT Alumni Conferences.

PanIIT-India organises these Global Alumni conferences annually with a mission similar as that of the PANIIT i.e to provide networking and bonding opportunities.

The PIAI also invites directors to join the event making it as one of the important interfaces for Alumni inputs to modify the current functioning of the IITs

For More Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address: Main Gate Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in