2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th September 2015, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pahunt Vyapam Counselling

As you want to know about the counseling of PAHUNT so here I am telling you here all the important procedure included in its counseling program

-
Your Brother has to register on MP online Portal or Kiosk by the payment of Rs.150 for that receipt will be given.
And than he have to get his correct information entered. The registration number and the secret password will be given to him after registration. He have to change the same compulsorily at the time of choice filling.

Verification :-

After registration he have to go to any one of the following centers (help center) for verification (Proforma – 1) of all original documents according to the details given at the time of registration:-
Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Bhopal
Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Gwalior
Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Indore
Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Jabalpur
Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Rewa.
Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Ujjain.
Govt.(Autonomous) Homoeopathic College, Bhopal
Govt.(Autonomous) Unani College, Bhopal.

If there is any error or deficiency in the information given by Your Brother at the time of registration, except the information furnished while applying to VYAPAM, the same can be get rectified at verification centre.

Document verification fee:-

For verification candidate have not to pay any fee for verification of Document at verification center. Verification will be free of Cost.

Selection of Institution

Your Brother have to select option of Course/Institution in order, according to his/her preference at MP online Portal or Kiosk for that the prescribed fee of Rs. 250 shall be payable to MP online Portal or Kiosk The receipt of the fee paid will be given to Your Brother in which the list of institutions selected by him will be shown. After first time choice filling the next will be charged Rupees Hundred Only.

Allotment –
He will receive the allotment letter on the prescribed allotment date after entering the PAHUNT roll number, date of birth and changed password at the time of choice filling on MP online portal or Kiosk.

Reporting –
Your Brother have to report to the allotted college after allotment of institution and shall ensure his admission by entering PAHUNT roll number and password.
24th September 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

nikita
hello sir,
i want to know abt the counselling dates of pahunt 2015
9th October 2015, 09:42 AM
nrmankumayank@gmail.com

why indore ,gwalior,rewa govt. ayurved college not added in pahunt counselling ????
please reply
9th October 2015, 09:43 AM
nrmankumayank@gmail.com

please reply about counselling govt colleges
22nd October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello....
This is ragini...and I have already registered in 1counselling of pahunt and also verified the document...bt college was not allotted to me in 1counselling...
I want to ask that in 2nd counseling....i need for registration again n document verification again or not?????

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in