2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th March 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Pacnet HK webmail

Hello sir I want to know about the Pacnet Internet webmail of Hon Kong so please provide me some suitable information about the same.
Similar Threads
Thread
OICL Webmail
Webmail IITD
University Of Gla Webmail
Webmail AFMC
Webmail IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay Webmail
RMLNLU Webmail
ISRO Webmail
PACNET Global (HK) Limited
JNU Webmail
Webmail Isat
Webmail EE IITB
Pacnet hk ltd
IITB Webmail
PACNET Australia
ISAT Webmail
IIT Patna Webmail
IITKGP Webmail
NTPC Webmail
Webmail.Iitk.Ac In
7th March 2016, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pacnet HK webmail

Pacnet Internet (Hong Kong) Limited (Pacnet Internet) will provide you (the Member) with a login ID and password (same as your Pacnet Internet's POP login ID and password) to access Pacnet Internet WebMail.

1. Pacnet responsibilities

You should note that they:

(i) might deactivate Pacnet Internet WebMail at any time without notice to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing and/or repairs.

Pacnet Internet has no responsibility, customer service and technical support for the timeliness; deletion, undelivered or failure to store email messages.

(ii) will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss, consequential damage or any damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract caused by any use of Pacnet Internet WebMail.

(iii) will limit or suspend your access to Pacnet Internet WebMail without notice where are of the opinion that such action is appropriate as a result of your use of Pacnet Internet WebMail;

(iv) will not monitor, edit or disclose the contents of Pacnet Internet WebMail messages unless required by law.

2. Your responsibilities

You will:

(i) be responsible for any use of Pacnet Internet WebMail, i.e. maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and/or password.

You are also responsible for all uses and the content of the messages you communicate when using Pacnet Internet WebMail, as well as the consequences of any such messages.

(ii) Not use, or allow others to use Pacnet Internet WebMail for junk mail; chain letters or spaming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.

(iii) Not copy, distribute, publish, transmit or otherwise exploit any Content unless you own that Content or possess an appropriate license;

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in