2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Pacific University Phd Fees

I am from Udaipur. I want to do Ph.d from Pacific University. So I want to know about the full fee structure of Ph.D Program. Is there any Admission Test conducted by Pacific University for all research Programs? In how many Research Ares the University offers Ph.D Program? Give me admission form.
Similar Threads
Thread
Pacific University MBA
University of the Pacific DUC
Pacific University MSW
MID Pacific University
Ph D in Pacific University
Pacific University VP
University Of The Pacific Map
Pacific University Ph D
Pacific University HPC
Where Is Pacific University
B.Ed In Pacific University
Pacific Review University Of The Pacific
Pacific university IRB
Pacific University MBA
Pacific University Tuition and Fees
Pacific University MFA
University of the Pacific LLM
GPA for pacific university
Inside Pacific University of the Pacific
Pacific University Pre Med
20th September 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: Pacific University Phd Fees

I completed master degree and want to do PhD from Pacific University searching for course fees. Will you tell what the Pacific University Phd Fees and tell Eligibility criteria for Phd courses?
20th September 2020, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pacific University Phd Fees

Established in 1997, the Pacific University has made a mark on the educational map of India.

Below I am providing you the Pacific University Phd Fees

Faculty Admission Fee (Rs.)

Faculty of Management 50,000
Faculty of Commerce 50,000
Faculty of Education 50,000
Faculty of Social Science & Humanities 50,000
Faculty of Mass Communication and Journalism 50,000
Physical Education 50,000
Faculty of Yoga 50,000
Faculty of Hotel Management 50,000
Law 50,000
Computer Science 50,000
Faculty of Engineering 50,000
Faculty of Agriculture 50,000
Faculty of Pharmacy 50,000
Faculty of Dentistry 50,000
Faculty of Science
(i) Chemistry & Physics 50,000
(ii) Mathematical Sciences 50,000
(iii) Life Sciences 50,000

Eligibility criteria for Phd courses:

Sr. No. Faculty Minimum Educational Qualification
1 Faculty of Management Studies Masters’ degree in relevant discipline (Management, Commerce, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology, Statistics , Computer Application etc. provided his/her proposed research work is related to management area) from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
2 Faculty of Engineering Masters’ degree in relevant discipline M.E./ M. Tech. etc. such as from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks or 6 OGPA out of ten.
3 Faculty of Pharmacy Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
4 Faculty of Dental Sciences Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
5 Faculty of Social Science & Humanities Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
6 Faculty of Science Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
7 Faculty of Commerce Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
8 Faculty of Education Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
9 Faculty of Media and Mass Communication Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
10 Faculty of Hotel and Tourism Management Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
11 Faculty of Social Work Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
12 Faculty of Fashion Technology Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
13 Faculty of Yoga Masters’ degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.

Pacific University
Pacific Hills, Pratapnagar Extn.,
Airport Road, Debari, Udaipur - 313003

Mobile : +91 96729 70940, +91 7665017757, +91 9672927863
Landline No. : 02942665000

Email: info@pacific-university.ac.in

Tags
fees

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in