2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Pacific University Motto

I want to join the Hawaii Pacific University for pursuing my master degree and want to know complete history of this University. Will you please tell me what is the motto of this university and also tell me the year of establishment of Hawaii Pacific University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Motto of Nalanda University
Motto Of Allahabad University
Motto Of Amity University
NMIMS Motto
Motto of Kerala University
Motto of IAF
Christ University motto
NDA Motto
Motto Of Delhi University
Motto Of IIT Roorkee
Motto of Kuvempu University
IIT Guwahati Motto
IIT Delhi Motto
Motto of Jamia Millia Islamia
Motto of Bank of Baroda
Motto of National Defence Academy Is
IAF Motto
Delhi university motto
IIM Calcutta Motto
ACS school motto
1st January 2020, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Pacific University Motto

Can you tell me about the motto/objective of Pacific University, Udaipur? Also provide me the contact address and contact number of Pacific University, Udaipur?
1st January 2020, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pacific University Motto

The Pacific University was established in 1997. It provides higher education in the diverse fields of Engineering, Management, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Computer Application, Hotel Management, Fire & Safety Management, Polytechnic Diploma, Mass Communication, Fashion Technology, Education, Arts, Law, Commerce, Agriculture, Yoga, Dairy & Food Technology, Basic & Applied Sciences, M.Phil and Research Programmes (Ph.D.) in all relevant disciplines.

OBJECTIVES
In order to continuously strides towards educational excellence, it has following objectives:

To impart quality education in various technical, non-technical and professional disciplines

To bring academic excellence in various spheres of knowledge

To establish world class & state-of-the-art setup to facilitate quality education

To develop skills to enhance employability including inclination for self-employment

To promote quality research and publications

To emphasis on holistic student development by using the latest pedagogical inputs and through extra-curricular activities like sports, cultural programme, projects etc.

To be involved in socially relevant community development projects.

To furnace strong industry- institute linkages for mutually beneficial exchanges

To create and distribute knowledge by conducting and participating in national and international conferences

To make a platform through which other institutions can participate and share in activities.

To teach entrepreneurial ability among the students

MISSION

Its mission is to promote educational institutions of higher learning in various fast emerging knowledge based disciplines where one can acquire and create most advanced knowledge in their respective disciplines of interest; manifest their creative potentials through research and applications.

It aims to develop holistic competence with global vision, local interface, societal orientation, industrial applicability and patriotic passions and make an effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.

VISION

Its vision is to nurture a culture that extends the outlines of knowledge and intellectual property in all fields of priority for the global humanity and to continuously develop an educational environment that enable students to acquire knowledge that is individually, socially & intellectually transformative.

Contact Detail:
Pacific University
Pacific Hills, Pratapnagar Extn
Airport Road, Debari, Udaipur - 313003
Phone : +91-294-3065000,
Mobile : +91 96729 70940, +91 7665017757, +91 9672927863
Email: info@pacific-university.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in