2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Pacific University Library Database

My son is looking for the library databases of the Pacific University. is there any one who can help me by giving the link to get the library databases of the Pacific University? also give me the procedure to get the database as soon as possible? Give me the contact details and the location map of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bangalore University Database
Pacific University Library Forest Grove
AIIMS Library National Medical Library
NIPER Database
NBRC Database
MIDC Database
Mumbai University Database
Database Management System Syllabus Anna University
Pacific Review University Of The Pacific
Database And Database Management System
Database Management Certification
Database Developer Certification
SQL Database Classes
GIA Job Database
CSU OT Fieldwork Database
Oracle Database Administrator Course
Pacific University Database
Library Seattle Pacific University\
Xavier University Database
Inside Pacific University of the Pacific
10th July 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Pacific University Library Database

I recently took admission in Pacific University and from here doing graduation degree searching for library details. Will you provide basic details about Pacific University Library Database along with Library Database hours so that I can visit there and know about database?
10th July 2018, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pacific University Library Database

The Pacific University Libraries is a place of inspiration that fosters inquiry, collaborative learning, and discovery through our dynamic services, our determined advocacy for access to knowledge, and our contributions to the creation of new knowledge

Library Database hours:

Forest Grove Campus
Today's hours:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Librarian on call:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Publicly Available Databases/Resources

The databases below are publicly available to search.

Some may contain full-text documents, but others may only provide citations/abstracts for books, articles and other materials.

Cochrane Collaboration (Multi-disciplinary): Free access to abstracts of Cochrane Systematic Reviews of primary research in human health care and health policy.

CommonKnowledge (Multi-disciplinary): CommonKnowledge is the institutional repository of Pacific University, providing access to full-text theses, dissertations, and faculty publications.

DARE (Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects) (Multi-disciplinary): DARE contains 15,000 abstracts of systematic reviews including over 6,000 quality assessed reviews and details of all Cochrane reviews and protocols. The database focuses on the effects of interventions used in health and social care.

NARIC (National Rehabilitation Information Center) (Disability/Rehabilitation): NARIC is a collection of over 70,000 documents and article citations/abstracts. Its largest database is REHABDATA, which focuses on rehabilitation research and services.

National Guideline Clearinghouse (Multi-disciplinary): NGC is a public resource for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. Search or browse for condition-specific guidelines, and compare guidelines from different organizations.

NCBI Bookshelf (Multi-disciplinary): Bookshelf, the books division of PubMed Central database, is an online collection of full-text books, reports, databases and other documents. Bookshelf and PubMed are also interlinked in a variety of ways.

PEDro (Physical Therapy): PEDro is the Physiotherapy Evidence Database. PEDro is a free database of over 17,000 randomized trials, systematic reviews and clinical practice guidelines in physiotherapy.

PsycBITE (Acquired Brain Impairment): PsycBITE is a database that catalogs studies of cognitive, behavioral and other treatments for psychological problems and issues occurring as a consequence of acquired brain impairment (ABI).

PubMed (Medicine/Research): PubMed comprises more than 20 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.

TRIP Database (Multi-disciplinary): The TRIP Database is a clinical search tool designed to allow health professionals to rapidly identify the highest quality clinical evidence for clinical practice.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in