2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Owner of Alliance University

I have completed my graduation and planning to join the Alliance University which was located in Bangalore. I want to know about the owner of this University? Can you please tell me who was the owner of this University along with the mail address of that owner?
Similar Threads
Thread
Alliance college of engineering and design Alliance university
Alliance University Alliance School Of Business
Osmania University Owner
Owner Of Graphic Era University Dehradun
Owner of Christ University
Owner of Chitkara University
Chitkara University Owner
Owner of VIT University
Owner of LPU University
Owner of KIIT University
Owner of Integral University
Jain University Owner
Who Is The Owner of KIIT University
Owner Of Amity University
Amity University Owner
KIIT University owner
Owner Of Shobhit University
VELS university owner
Owner of Baddi University
Alliance University Owner
23rd April 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: Owner of Alliance University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Chancellor of Alliance University Will you Please Provide It ?
23rd April 2018, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Owner of Alliance University

Prof. Sudhir G. Angur is the Chancellor of Alliance University. A visionary and a selfless leader with exceptional entrepreneurial, interpersonal, social and administrative skills;

Prof. Sudhir Angur is passionate about technology and innovation, community development, social service, and about interdisciplinary teaching and research.

About the Education :

Prof. Sudhir Angur holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and a B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai. From a marketer to an educationalist,

Prof. Sudhirs journey of three decades has been unprecedented in terms of influencing the quality and system of higher education in the private sector. Prof. Sudhir Angur leads

Alliance Universits world-class faculty, outstanding administrators and dedicated staff for pursuing innovation and growth

Areas of Expertise :

Prof. Sudhir Angur’s areas of expertise include marketing, entrepreneurship, strategy, leadership, and corporate culture.

He was a senior executive with Hewlett Packard, is president of Sai Nath Education Trust, Founder of Alliance Business Academy and has served as a consultant to many companies and universities

For more Information you may Contact to the Alliance University the Contact Details are given below

Contact Details
Alliance University
Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Rd, Anekal, Bangalore, Karnataka 562106
Phone: 080 3093 8100

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in