2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st February 2013, 12:05 PM
fauzima

OU Website Kosher

Hello Sir would you please give me the information on the official website of OU Kosher?
Similar Threads
Thread
US FDA Website
UGC NET website
MP RTO Website
Website NG RTU
MHT CET Website
EIL Website
IIM Website
PU CHD Website
Website Of HCL
DTU website
VTU website com
Website Of UGC NET
PNB Website
JNU Website
SSC CGL Website
CG PMT Website
CET Website
SSC SR website
IPS Website com
MMU FET lab website
4th February 2013, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: OU Website Kosher

et me tellyou information related with OU Website Kosher when you will visit the website of that OU Kosher then a page will open in front of you on which there is lots of information related with OU Kosher

Actually it is a company who provides us the products in more then 90 countries it means it is not a small apart from that it is a big company the company is based on community on the right hand side of the page you will get plenty of option like Home , Passover , Get Certified , About OU and many more

When you drag the cursor then there you will get three different boxes the first box is all about newly Certified on which you will get the details related with the products

On the middle box you will get the news and updates of the company Kosher and on the left side or we can say on the left box you will get the Kosher Alerts

And at the down side you will get a option on which when you will click that time you can Ask a kosher Question and on the last of the page if you want to sin – up for the Kosher Alert then there you need to write your E-Mail Address

For more information here I am providing you a link of official website:

oukosher.org/

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in