2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Ot csu

I am a student of the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy(BOT) course . Department of Occupational Therapy(OT) offers this course at Colorado State University(CSU). Will you tell me what is the aim of the Occupational Therapy(OT) department of the CSU to deliver BOT course ?
18th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ot csu

I want to get admission in Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) in Chicago State University CSU so can you tell me the requirements for admission?
18th August 2018, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ot csu

The Department of Occupational Therapy at Chicago State University offers Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) program.

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)

Admission Eligibility -

Students with a bachelors degree from an accredited university or college should apply directly to the graduate college.

Students must hold a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with a grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) in the final 60 semester credit hours of undergraduate and/or graduate courses.

Application Deadlines

Applications are accepted and reviewed throughout the academic year. Students are enrolled full-time and part-time into the MOT program only once a year in the fall semester.

Class size is limited and admission is competitive.

The Department of Occupational Therapy application and all supporting documents are to be submitted directly to the department. Although Chicago State University accepts applications on a continuous basis for most graduate programs, students interested in obtaining admission for the fall term, should complete the admission process by February 1st. Early submission of applications is strongly encouraged.

The fall application deadline will be extended to March 15th of each year only if admission slots are available.

Prerequisite Requirements for MOT Students

For students with an undergraduate degree, the following prerequisites are required:

Anthropology or Sociology
Developmental Psychology
Abnormal Psychology
Statistics
Medical Terminology
Human Anatomy *
Human Physiology *
Cadaver Lab (30 hours) *
Introduction to OT

* The anatomy and physiology courses must be taken within 5 years of admission to the professional program.

Contact-

Chicago State University
9501 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60628, USA
+1 773-995-2000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in