2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Osmania University Swimming Pool

Can you give me details of the Swimming Pool near the Osmania University? I am working in the Osmania University and my son wants to learn the swimming so it will be great if can find the good Swimming Pool near the university. It will easy for me to pick and drop.
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Swimming Pool
TNAU Swimming Pool
Swimming Pool Dealers
Seoul National University Swimming Pool
Panjab University Swimming Pool Chandigarh
IIM Indore Swimming Pool
Anna University Chennai Swimming Pool
IIT Kharagpur swimming pool
IISC Swimming Pool
Swimming Pool Anna University Chennai
Swimming Pool IITB
Swimming Pool Near JNU
Kurukshetra University Swimming Pool
Anna University Swimming Pool Contact Number
IIT Hyderabad Swimming Pool
IIM Ahmedabad Swimming Pool
NIT Surathkal Swimming Pool
IIT KGP Swimming Pool
Anna University Swimming Pool Membership
Swimming Pool in AIIMS
10th April 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Osmania University Swimming Pool

I want to get the information about the Swimming Pool of Osmania University so will you please tell me?
10th April 2018, 06:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Osmania University Swimming Pool

The Faculty Club of Osmania University was established in 1980 on a spacious tract of land that is surrounded by the staff quarters, hostels and playgrounds.

The University swimming pool is close to the Club.

Almost all the faculty members of the University are on its rolls and participate in the events held at the Club.

The Club conducts Drawing and Music classes to the children and organises periodic cultural events.

The Faculty Club is always bubbling with such activities.

The Club provides excellent recreational facilities to the children with a wide choice of entertainment and indoor sports.

Other facilities-

Games & Sports-

Sports are part of the activities of the students of the College. The College sports facilities include both indoor and outdoor games. A special student's lounge with 4,000 sft, area is provided for the indoor games like tabletennis, caroms, chess, etc.

For outdoor games like volleyball, ball badminton, kabbadi and cricket spacious grounds are available in the University.

Library

The college has a Seminar Library equipped with around 13,000 books (Including text and reference books) and is currently subscribing to around 25 journals relating to chemical engineering, food and textile technologies.

Further, additional reference facilities are available at University Library situated on the campus. The Seminar Library is further strengthened by procuring the latest books on the thrust areas.

Placement Cell

University Hetitleh Centre

The University Hetitleh Centre provides all primary medical facilities to the students on campus.

The hospital timings are from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM. The medical doctors from specialities also visit the hetitleh centre.

Hostels

Hostel Facility is available for the students of College of Technology which can accommodate around 200 boys.

There is a separate hostel available for girl students of campus colleges.

Contact-

University College of Technology(Autonomous)
Osmania University, Hyderabad,Telangana
INDIA
E-mail: principal@ouct.ac.in, ouctou1969@gmail.com
Telephone: +91-40-27098472, 272682291, 27098901, Ext: 200
Fax: +91-40-27098472

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in