Personality
Life Span Development
Experimental Psychology
Experimental Design
Counseling Psychology
Cognitive Psychology

Here is the eligibility for the examination:

Eligibility
The candidate must have completed graduation in relevant subject from any recognized university of India…
30th January 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: Osmania University PhD Entrance Syllabus

I have completed M.SC(Computer Science) with 60%in 2000. Please let me know the process to do PHD in Computer Science in 2014
13th September 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I get the Osmania University Phd Entrance Syllabus???? Also tell me the eligibility…

my mail id katkojwala@gmail.com
20th December 2014, 07:53 PM
Bushra fatima

gud evening sir/madam...hello...Dis z bushra fatima i hv completed mba m going to write the phd enteance so let me knw.How can i get the osmania university phd entrance syllabus for management..plzzzzzz snd me ur ansr soon
20th December 2014, 08:04 PM
Bushra fatima

gud evening sir/madam...hello...Dis z bushra fatima i hv completed mba m going to write the phd enteance so let me knw.How can i get the osmania university phd entrance syllabus for management..plzzzzzz snd me ur ansr soon
25th March 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am preparing for the entrance exam of PhD of Osmania University so provide me the syllabus of this exam?
25th March 2015, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

The Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India. It was established in 1918. It is the first Indian university to have Urdu as a medium of instruction.

OU PhD Entrance exam Syllabus

The duration of the exam is 90 minutes

The question paper consists of 100 objective type questions.

The eligibility test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items

Such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items.

Maximum marks for eligibility test: 100 marks.

Nature of test: Objective type with multiple choice questions.

Medium of eligibility test: The medium of eligibility test will be English only except for language subjects.

The Ph.D. course work shall comprise of two theory papers:

Paper 1: Research Methodology (100 Marks): Common to all the candidates admitted in a Department.

The syllabus of this paper includes the research techniques/ methods of the concerned subject.

Paper 2: Broad field of specialization (100 marks):

The syllabus of this paper includes the current concepts in the concerned specialization of the subject. The broad specializations in a department shall be restricted to five (5).

The candidate has to appear for an examination in these two papers which have a weight age of 100 marks each.

Each theory paper shall have 60 contact hours of classes

Contact details

Osmania University
Osmania University Main Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007 ‎
040 2768 2363

Map location

[MAP]Osmania University[/MAP]
30th March 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please provide me the botany PhD eligibility test syllabus of osmania Univ. Thanks for grateful gesture.
9th January 2017, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

;39648]How can I get the Osmania University Phd Entrance Syllabus???? Also tell me the eligibility…[/QUOTE]
syllabus for phd

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in