2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Osmania University MHM

Tell me does the Osmania University publish the recruitment notification for Master of hospital management Entrance Examination in 2015? Tell me what is the basic eligibility required for appear in the Osmania University Master of hospital management Entrance Examination? Also provide me its paper pattern?
Similar Threads
Thread
Osmania University Gym
Osmania University MBA
Where Is Osmania University
Osmania University CSE
Phd from Osmania University
Osmania University B Sc
Osmania University Map
IPE Osmania University
MBA Osmania University
Osmania University Ugc Net
BME Osmania University
Osmania University FB
NSS Osmania University
Osmania Engineering College Osmania University
GNM Osmania University
Osmania University Rti Act
Osmania University RTI
Osmania University FIT
Osmania University MSc
Osmania University BCA
3rd September 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: Osmania University MHM

I want to do Master's Degree In Hospital Management MHM program in Osmania University so can you provide me the details of the program?
3rd September 2018, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Osmania University MHM

The Osmania University offers Master's Degree In Hospital Management MHM program of duration 2 years.

Master's Degree In Hospital Management MHM program

Health care sector is one of the fastest growing sectors. Existing healthcare organizations are expanding by opening hospitals in new service areas, new organizations are entering with latest technology, state-of-art equipment and market strategies, thus leading to competition in the health care sector.

Course Duration

It is a two years, four semesters Masters Programme.

Eligibility-

Bachelor's Degree (in 10+2+3 form) in any discipline (Except Fine Arts and Oriental Languages) from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks, relaxable by 5% in case of SC/ST candidates.

The selection is based on the marks secured in entrance examination conducted by Osmania University.

Qualifying mark in the entrance examination is 36%, relaxable by 5% in respect of SC/ST candidates.

The entrance test paper is set for 100 marks, consisting of questions under sections (A) Test of reasoning, (B) Numerical ability, (C) English comprehension and usage, (D) Health and hospital knowledge, (E) Current Affairs.

Admission

85% of the seats are reserved for local candidates.

The remaining 15% seats are open to local and non-local candidates {in accordance with the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974}.

Candidates from Other States will be considered for admission, only after exhausting the above.

Contact-
Osmania University
Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
040 2768 2444

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in