2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th June 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Osmania University M.Sc entrance notification

I completed B.Sc degree and wants to do M.Sc degree from Osmania University and for this I know I have to appear in Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET). Will you provide Osmania University M.Sc Entrance Notification dates so I can apply for exam on time?
15th June 2018, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Osmania University M.Sc entrance notification

Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) are being conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various PG, PG Diploma and 5-Year Integrated Programs offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018-19

Osmania University M.Sc Entrance Notification dates:

Date of Commencement of Online Registration & Submission of Applications: 21st April 2018

Last Date for Submitting the Online Application: 19th May 2018

Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs.200/-: 26th May 2018

Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs.1000/-: 01st June 2018

Availability of Hall Ticket: June 2018 (expected)

Commencement of Entrance Tests from: 13th to 14th June 2018

Educational Qualifications

All the courses are of two years duration

Candidates should have passed B.Sc., B.A (or) equivalent exam will not less than 40% in the aggregate (part-2) (For SC/ST candidates a pass in the qualifying exam is sufficient)

Candidates passing the Bachelors degree exam compartmentally are also eligible provided they secured not less than 40% aggregate marks and a pass in the qualifying exam is sufficient for SC/ST

Candidates who have already passed their qualifying Degree Exam are also eligible provided they secured not less than 40% marks in aggregate (part-2 eligibility) (or) who have appeared for the final exam are also eligible

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in