2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2015, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Orissa CRPF Recruitment

The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forceshich is being headquartered in New Delhi, India.

It was founded on 27 July, 1939.

You are looking for the details regarding the Recruitment in the Central Reserve Police Force in Orissa. SO I am providing you the details:

There is no recruitment available at this time. I am providing you the process by which you can get the details of the recruitment in future:

Go to the official website of the Force.
Looks Like:

There you will see the Recruitment section on the top of the webpage. There in the section click on the Recruitment option a webpage will open which will look like this:

There you will get the details of the Recruitment..!!

Contact
Directorate General
Central Reserve Police Force
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex
Lodhi Road
New Delhi-110 003, INDIA

igpers@crpf.gov.in
igadm@crpf.gov.in
12th December 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know if there is any recruitment with CRPF as I am interested in joining CRPF as well as the place of duty?
12th December 2015, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Central Reserve Police Force has issued a job notification titled as CRPF Recruitment 2015. Applications are invited from qualified and interested aspirants for filling up 570 Head Constable/ GD & Constable/ GD Posts. Interested aspirants who want to grab this big opportunity can apply by submitting the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date which is 30th December 2015.

Name of the Organization
Central Reserve Police Force

Post name
Head Constable/ /GD & Constable/ /GD

Vacancies

Qualification Requirement
10th Class/ 10+2

Selection Process
Interview/ Test

Last Date for Submission of Application
30th December 2015

Last Date for Far Flung Areas
14th January 2016

Place of Duty
Anywhere within as well as outside the Territory of India

Required Qualification:

Applicants applying for CRPF Recruitment must have completed Matriculation or 10th Class/ 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board / University with good academic records.

Age Limit:

Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on closing date of receipt of applications. Applicant should not have been earlier than 30-12-1992 and not later than 30-12-1997.

Higher age limit is relaxable up to five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC category applicants will be applicable as per GOI’s instructions.

The detailed advertisement of the above position has been attached below

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Orissa CRPF Recruitment.pdf (341.4 KB, 48 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in