2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th May 2015, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Organisational Behaviour BPUT Questions

As you want I am here providing you sample paper of the B.tech 3rd semester Organisational Behaviour subject of the BPUT.

Paper detail:
Course : the B.tech 3rd semester

Subject :
Organisational Behaviour

Time : 3hr

Max. marks : 70

No. of Questions : 8

B.tech 3rd semester Organisational Behaviour paper

Address:

Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Chhend Main Rd, Chhend Main Road, Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha 769004 ‎
0661 248 2556 ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Biju+Patnaik+University+of+Technology+(BPUT )%3F&hl=en&ll=22.248051,84.819388&spn=0.010903,0.0 20428&sll=13.013966,80.240235&sspn=0.011478,0.0204 28&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
12th February 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want Organisational Behaviour BPUT question papers please provide me? Where from I can get question paper of Organisational Behaviour BPUT?
12th February 2016, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

Organizational behaviour (often abbreviated OB) is a field of study that investigates the impact that individuals, groups, and structure have on behaviour within organizations, for the purpose of applying such knowledge toward improving an organization’s effectiveness.

Module I :
The study of Organizational Behaviour : Definition and Meaning, Why Study OB Learning –Nature of Learning, How Learning occurs, Learning and OB. Foundations of Individual Behaviour : Personality –Meaning and Definition, Determinants of Personality, Personality Traits, Personality and OB. Perception –Meaning and Definition, Perceptual Process, Importance of Perception in OB. Motivation –Nature and Importance, Herzberg’s Two Factor Theory, Maslow’s Need Hierarchy Theory, Alderfer’s ERG Theory, Evaluations.

Module II : Organizational Behaviour Process : Communication –Importance, Types, Gateways and Barriers to Communication, Communication as a tool for improving Interpersonal Effectiveness, Groups in Organizations –Nature, Types, Why do people join groups, Group Cohesiveness and Group Decision-making Managerial Implications, Effective Team Building. Leadership-Leadership & Management, Theories of Leadership-Trait theory, Leader Behaviour theory, Contingency Theory, Leadership and Follower ship, How to be an effective Leader, Conflict-Nature of Conflict and Conflict Resolution. An Introduction to Transactional Analysis (TA).

Module-III :
Organization : Organizational Culture –Meaning and Definition, Culture and Organizational Effectiveness. Introduction to Human Resource Management-Selection, Orientation, Training and Development, Performance Appraisal, Incentives Organizational Change –Importance of Change, Planned Change and OB techniques. International Organisational Behaviour –Trends in International Business, Cultural Differences and Similarities, Individual and Interpersonal Behaviour in Global Perspective
Organisational Behaviour BPUT Question paper 2010

Organisational Behaviour BPUT Question paper 2008

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in