2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th November 2015, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Orbis MBA fellowship

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Orbis MBA fellowship discussion page. Here you can discuss about Orbis MBA fellowship in details. Please ask your question about Orbis MBA fellowship in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Fellowship in XIMB
Amount Of Ugc NET JRF Fellowship
Wpp MBA fellowship salary
UGC NET Fellowship for OBC
IIBF Fellowship
WPP MBA Fellowship
BOFA MBA fellowship
Fellowship after JRF in Management
Fellowship MBA
JNCASR Fellowship
JP Morgan MBA Fellowship
WPP MBA Fellowship Salary
MBA diversity fellowship
IIT Fellowship
IITD Fellowship
IAF Fellowship
Fellowship At XIMB
NITP Fellowship
IIT Gandhinagar Fellowship
IAS fellowship about
29th June 2018, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: Orbis MBA fellowship

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to Orbis MBA fellowship , so would you plz let me know about the same , as my one of the friend asking me for it ??
29th June 2018, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Orbis MBA fellowship

As you want I am telling Orbis MBA fellowship is to be used toward tuition and/or course-related expenses by a student who is passionate about investment management.

Eligibility

MBA students who have enrolled in an accredited MBA program and have a passion for investing to apply.

Apply Process
Initial Steps
Application Deadline: Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT

Complete the online application form.

Submit your resume [including your GPA, GMAT and SAT scores], proof of enrollment and a 500 word or less essay articulating why you are passionate about investing in PDF format.

Stock Prompt Issuance Date: Monday, June 18, 2018 at 8:00 AM PT

Complete an original stock analysis on a stock of our choosing.
Orbis will send the stock analysis prompt to all candidates. Applicants will have one week to complete the analysis. This is the only week that stock prompts will be issued; Orbis cannot offer additional dates to candidates (no exceptions). Orbis will provide all the pertinent details at that time, and you may use whichever resources you deem fit.

Stock Analysis Deadline: Monday, June 25, 2018 at 8:00 AM PT

Turn in your stock analysis no later than this date.

Final Step
Interviews: August 2018

Those applicants with outstanding essays and stock analyses will be invited to their office in downtown San Franciso to meet with their Investment Team, including our Managing Director, to discuss their application materials. Orbis will coordinate and provide your travel arrangements.

Fellow Winner Announced: Friday, August 31, 2018

Evaluation Process

Applicants will be evaluated based on:

A demonstrated passion for investing
Quality, logic, and reasoning of a sound stock analysis
A sustained commitment to excellence
The promise of a continued commitment to the field of investing/investment management

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in