2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th November 2015, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Oral Roberts University MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Oral roberts university MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Oral roberts university MBA in details. Please ask your question about Oral roberts university MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
TNPSC Oral Test Interview Questions
Options after MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology
Oral Roberts University MBA
TNPSC Oral Test
Oral Roberts University MBA Program
TNPSC Oral Interview Questions
Institute of Cost Accountants of India Foundation Oral online process
Oral Presentation Topics for MBA Students
Oral implant logy course in India through Indra Gandhi Open University
Roberts Wesleyan College Admissions
M.D.S. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Colleges in India
PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery colleges in India and Abroad with eligi
BDS I Year Syllabus for Oral Histology
Roberts Wesleyan Graduate Admissions
21st June 2018, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: Oral roberts university MBA

I have heard a lot about the Oral Roberts University and planning to do MBA degree from here searching for course details. Will you please tell list of MBA specialization available here so I plan to join also provide me details about admission requirements so that I can apply?
21st June 2018, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Oral roberts university MBA

Oral Roberts University, based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in the United States, is an interdenominational, Christian, comprehensive liberal arts university with 4,000 students

MBA course details:

Professionals coming out of the program will be equipped to enter into high level managerial and executive positions in for-profit, not-for-profit, or government environments as well as engaging in entrepreneurial activities.

MBA specializations:

Accounting
Entrepreneurship
Finance
International Business
Management
Marketing
Not-for-Profit Management

Entry requirements:

GPA REQUIREMENT

The Graduate School of Business requires a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 for the LMBA and a 3.2 for the Traditional MBA, according to the US grading scale.

STANDARDIZED TEST

The Graduate School of Business does not require any standardized test scores for admittance. However, MBA students wishing to pursue academic scholarships will need to take one of the following tests:

Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
National Field Test with ETS

Graduate School of Business
800.643.7976 x12

gradadmissions@oru.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in