2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Opportunity in CDAC courses for medical professional?

As you want to know the opportunity for medical professional in CDAC courses so, here I am providing you the same.

According to me in CDAC course candidates should be from IT background but you are from Medical background so, sorry to say but you are not eligible for CDAC course.

Here I am providing you the list of institutes offer CDAC in Mumbai.

Names of CDAC institutes in Mumbai:

Academy of Information Technology (YCP)
5th Floor, Y.B. Chavan Centre,
Nariman PointGeneral Jagannathrao Bhosale Marg
Mumbai
Maharashtra 400021

Mumbai Educational Trust - Institute of Information Technology
Bandra Reclamation,
Gen. Arun Kumar Vaidya Chowk, Bandra (W),
Mumbai
Maharashtra 400050

Thakur Institute of Career Advancement
Thakur Polytechnic,
Thakur ComplexKandivli (E)
Mumbai
Maharashtra 400101

Vidyanidhi Info Tech Academy
5th Floor, Vidyanidhi School,
Vidyanidhi Road,JVPD Scheme,
Juhu Mumbai
Maharashtra 400049
19th May 2015, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the CDAC courses available for medical professional in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) as I want to apply for the course?
19th May 2015, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) belongs to central information technology part and central communications information technology for research and development (R and D). It is created for R & D related works in IT and Electronics Related part.

CDAC Courses for Medical Professional

As per my knowledge for CDAC course candidate must be from IT background and you are from Medical background, so you cannot apply for CDAC course.

CDAC Courses

P.G Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing:
-
For those who want to see their future with mobile computing this course is created. There will be ten modules including i.phone and android.
Project work will also be there. Course fees is Rs. 79,000/-.

P.G Diploma in VLSI Design:-
In this course, there will be seven models. After every module, at the top or at last there will be projects.
The aim of this course is to do improvement in verification VLSI designing, using RTL coding, and verification tools.
For those candidates who have joined in the area of latest chief designing will get practical training.
Course fees is Rs.79, 000/-.

P.G Diploma in Embedded Systems Design:-
This course is created for engineers in computers, Electronics, IT.
This topic related awareness about hardware, software design is needed for those who are joining this course. Job in this field is like a challenging one.
There are special features on wireless technologies and wireless censor network course fees is Rs.69, 000/-.

P.G Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security:-
In this course the importance is given to human-computer interaction, information systems, cyber security.
This course will be helpful to know about network modules there will be project work also. Course fees is Rs.69, 000/-.

P.G Diploma System Software Development:-
This course is created to face the challenges talented in software development.
Based on the needs of IT field the importance is given to software Design, Implementation practices in this course.
This course is for 22 weeks with 9 modules.
The related project work is also there. This course will be very useful for those who have Electronics, computer science, engineer in IT or P.G in computer science course fees is Rs.69, 000/-.

P.G Diploma in Automation and SCADA System:-
This course will be suitable for those graduates who have completed engineering now. For process Automation and smart systems in utilities career this course will be helpful. The work will be based on SCDA at the same time on Automation related latest technologies.

P.G Diploma in integrated VLSI and embedded system design:-
This course is created to modify students in embedded at the same time VLSI design as a goal.

P.G Diploma in Advanced Computing:-
This course is created for those who want to become professionals in advanced computing. In advanced computing, Curriculum is prepared by keeping in mind the present needs and also about future wants.
This is one among the course which contains C-DAC from first itself. This course is prepared along with industry.
Instantly curriculum related to it will be developed.
This is a full time course with 24 weeks course fees is Rs.79000/-.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in